Avis (451)

• 16 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 16 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 24 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
30 juin 2024

I've used this app for almost ten years, and although it's not perfect, it does the job of sending my customers links to their purchased PDF patterns, and it's free.

I would LOVE it if the files you uploaded were marked with a date!

I would LOVE it if customer email addresses were synchronized with the address they use and updated in Shopify.
Finally, the customers who have canceled a purchase or have received a refund don't get a new link sent if the file is updated.

Finally, a hosted version of the app would be amazing. I wouldn't mind paying for one, so I wouldn't have to manually send people new links to their PDFs.

Wardrobe By Me

Wardrobe By Me
Danemark
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 2 juillet 2024

Thank you for taking the time to write your review and I'm glad to hear that you've gotten good use out of the Digital Downloads app over the last ten years. The feedback you've provided us on how we can improve the app is appreciated and I'll be sure to pass this onto our app development team. -Victor, Shopify Support

11 juin 2024

Zero issues with the app. Works great, but we offer free POS PDFs for digital download - not selling digital products, so your milage may vary.

See for yourself. https://paintedheirloom.com/products/fusion-mineral-paint-digital-downloads

The Painted Heirloom
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
16 avril 2024

I too have had no problem with this app. It does what it's supposed to do. I've not had any complaints? I'm not sure why the low rating. Now Shopify tells me to contact the developer and update it.? But the Developer is Shopify. I see an answer from them below saying that they are working on it and it gives a link to their progress but the link doesn't work. ??

Grisha Stewart Dog Store
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
24 mai 2024

App works for downloading digital images, then it stops functioning properly. Its glitchy. Now instead of automatically allowing users to receive a link in checkout confirmation... it "hangs up" and states there is a delay. When I look in admin, there is an unfulfilled status on the purchase.

So instead of automatically fulfilling the order, it hangs up and waits for a response on the admin side.

These orders are all digital download and have NO physical products in the order, which will cuase this issue, but we do not have that case. All digital.

A second issue, if you add your digital file using the link provided when setting up the produce it will not actually add the downloadable file. You have to do this in two steps. Add your product as you normally would, then go in through the app, find the product and add the download file.

Scott Farmer Art
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 27 mai 2024

Hi, there. Thank you for sharing your experience and feedback! I'm happy to pass this on to our team who looks into improvements we can make. That being said, I'd also recommend you contact our support team through the Help Center here (https://shopify.link/vRnL) so we can take a look at this with you. We'd be happy to review this and see what we can do to help get it working as expected. -Erin, Shopify Support

14 avril 2024

Generally the app works well, I've been using it around 5 years, however there are a few issues and things that could be improved.

1. There have been several occasions where downloads have not been sent for a few hours and this has cost me time and stress trying to fix it although it did sort itself out in the end...

2. The main thing that could be improved is adding the download links into the customer account page so customers can download again in future. I'm regularly getting asked if I can send download links again because a customer has changed computers and lost the emails etc. This is a huge pain if the customer has 10+ orders and i have to send one at a time!

I have found a workaround for this though! If you open up the list of customers orders and select them all, you can mark them as unfulfilled and then mark as fulfilled again. This will send all of the emails again in one go! You may want to uncheck 'send notification to customer' otherwise they'll get a 'your order is on the way' email too which is not needed!

3. There's no way for a customer to download all files in one go. A zip file would be nice. For example if they buy 50 digital products in one order they will need to download all 50 from different links. It would be much better if it could generate a zip from all of the files and create a single link for that.

Hope this helps!

Rewired Records
Royaume-Uni
Plus de 8 ans d’utilisation de l’application
18 juillet 2024

DO NOT get this app. Shopify is no longer supporting it and this is a quote from a tech support rep: the current app is in maintenance mode, meaning that developers are only investing resources into resolving "critical security fixes or widespread bugs". After using it for four years I can no longer upload files.

Knot Another Hat
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 23 juillet 2024

Hey, there! Thank you for taking the time to review Digital Downloads. While we still support the app, the scope of our support may be limited. If our support team confirms that an issue cannot be supported, you may consider using one of the third-party apps in the app store which you can find a list of here: https://shopify.link/vkM2. -Summer, Shopify Support

18 juillet 2024

no support and all 200 of my products suddenly are not linked... not cool, and NO SUPPORT to help! use an app with better support when you need them!

Love Marketing Team
7 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 23 juillet 2024

Hey, there! Thank you for reviewing Digital Downloads. I'm pleased to let you know our support team can help you with any questions or concerns regarding this app. Please feel free to head over to our Help Center (https://shopify.link/goV1) and start a chat with the AI assistant to connect with a support advisor. -Summer, Shopify Support

20 avril 2024

App was working really well for about a year. However, for the past couple months, it's been extremely buggy, and Shopify seems to have no solution. It says 'Unsupported' under the settings page. Files don't upload for me anymore, or they upload but I'm not able to save changes. One of my products has 2 digital files attached, but the app only lists 1. I'm not sure if things are getting sent out properly either. I've tested different browsers, different computers... Nothing... So it's basically become useless, and I'm at a point where I need to migrate to a new app. Pretty frustrating...

RS Drums
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 22 avril 2024

Hey there, thanks for the review. If you are experiencing issues with the application, try to clear the cache on your browser and try the actions again: https://shopify.link/b7xY. If the issue persists, I would suggest attempting to use a separate browser to see if that does the trick. For example, if you are using Safari - try this on Google Chrome. In the case that it does not resolve the issue that you are experiencing, you can speak with our live support by navigating to the Help Center: https://shopify.link/mLA. -Ollie, Shopify Support

Modifié le 18 juillet 2024

Estou tendo problemas. Parou de funcionar e está com erro todos os downloads gerados.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

InvalidAccessKeyId
The AWS Access Key Id you provided does not exist in our records.

Apostila Nacional
Brésil
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
24 juin 2024

This plugin only supports a single file upload, which is quite limiting and not clearly mentioned in the file management area. Although it seems to allow multiple file uploads initially, attempting to save results in a vague error message without any clear indication of the issue. This can be frustrating and time-consuming, especially when you need to manage multiple files. I hope the developers address this limitation and improve the error messaging for a better user experience.

Creative Rabbit
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 26 juin 2024

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, we truly appreciate it. As I can completely understand the impact of this, I've gone ahead and shared your feedback with our developers. We are however, always working to improve platform and appreciate you sharing those points. - Blair, Shopify Support