Note globale
  • 15 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 15 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 23 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
3 mars 2017

It's a very great start to a digital delivery service. It is a bit clunky and would be very nice if we could load more than one file to be downloaded. It would cut down on a lot of support time spent describing to people how zip and pdf files work. It would be even better if we could also have this just integrated into the listing instead of having the separate app. All in all, it's pretty cool if you only have one file. Thank you so much for your work. Please keep on improving. Excellent start.

Qtsylife
Modifié le 4 mars 2020

This app works did not work for us. It would be nice to be able to use an upload in more than one purchase option. I'm sure the support team will get it working soon.

Avroliner Project
Modifié le 14 juillet 2021

This works well to add a single file to a product. However, it is exceedingly irritating to have to make adjustments on the variant level instead of product level. Ex, to change the fulfillment settings from automatic to manual. Or to add files - you have to individually add each file to each variant. I feel like there should be a tick box, or something in the general settings, to choose to make these changes on the product level. If digital downloads are a core piece of your business and you have a wide inventory, I would look at using another app!

Beehive Wool Shop
Shopify a répondu 29 juillet 2021

Thank you for providing your feedback to us here and I can appreciate why the suggestions you have made would make the Digital Downloads app a more intuitive and useful app to use for your Shopify store. I will be sure to pass your feedback onto our development team as merchant feedback is heavily considered when upgrading and improving the platform and our apps. -Victor, Shopify Support

31 octobre 2020

This app is just ok. Has basic features that allows to upload big files, but lacks lots of other important features.

Miasma Records
Portugal
Shopify a répondu 3 novembre 2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback here. I'd like to hear more about the types of features that you'd be interested in seeing here, so I'll follow up with you via email for some more details. Cheers! - Brie, Shopify Support

Modifié le 12 avril 2018

This APP automatically fulfills the order even when we set not to do it on shopify checkout settings page. It messes up all of our orders follow up. (After a while we discovered that this is configurable at the app settings, but it forces you to set each variant at a time).

Conectme
Brésil
24 octobre 2021

So far, my customers are getting their downloads. I reached out to customer service regarding a server error I am getting on Safari and Firefox and that the app does not function properly on either of those browsers. They did ask for screenshots of the error message, which I just sent them. However, I don't believe they're going to fix the problem on either of those browsers based their responses so far.

Sarah Soward
Shopify a répondu 25 octobre 2021

Hi there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue, however. I hope that our live support team is able to take a closer look once they receive the screenshots you took.

That said, something else you can try is re-installing the app to see if you are still getting the same issue upon re-installation. I also suggest clearing all your browser history, cookies and cache before doing so. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.

6 août 2019

For my clients that download on desktop, this app works great. But for clietns that download my contents on their mobile, this is not working... Does anyone have better solution for digital downloads?

Trendy Visuals
Brésil
23 octobre 2020

We have a customer that purchased 14 downloads and only received 10 links. I checked the download limits (all zero). The customer also fowarded me all the emails they received, so I confirmed only 10 links. What could have caused this and how can we fix it?

NFP Sports CT West
Shopify a répondu 5 novembre 2020

Hi, there! I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you. The one thing that comes to mind is the customer having some sort of filter that began marking the digital deliveries as spam. I'll follow up with you via email so we can do some troubleshooting together. Talk to you soon! - Oliver, Shopify Support

16 janvier 2023

I don't know if it's just me, but I've been using this app recently, but I kept getting a 504 Gateway timeout message. Then it told me the app was outdated. But after a while, the app worked absolutely fine. Is the app working OK?

Laura's Crafted Collectibles
Royaume-Uni
Environ un an d’utilisation de l’application
Shopify a répondu 27 février 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Based on the error you described, it is possible there were intermittent issues on Shopify impacting the app for a brief time. For the future, stay updated with us on reports of outages through our status page here: www.shopifystatus.com. -Olivia, Shopify Support

12 octobre 2013

Ok yes it's free, but it's annoying that when uploading and saving the file I get that kitten and 404 page and have two do it twice to work, I swear that kitten would have got it now if it was real.
Also why not a link where the customers can see there download ( new and used) on the customer account page, and emails going to spam, customers complain the chart has not been sent when it has then I get customers complaining.
Could be one of the best apps on shopify if they listened to us reviewers

Love Thy Thread