Digno

Digno

Piano gratuito disponibile. Prova gratuita di 14 giorni. Possono essere applicati costi aggiuntivi.
Valutazione (5)
Recensioni
Sviluppatore
Valutazione complessiva
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 100% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 febbraio 2023

good app and awesome team behind it, the more integrations the more useful it will be. thank you for it.

EcoFriendly
28 gennaio 2023

Overall, I am very impressed with the digno Shopify integration! It is an excellent tool for anyone who needs to set goals against Shopify POS KPIs and can help increase conversions and ROI. I love that its AI helps set automatic goals once it learns the performance of salespeople. Another thing I like about digno is that it makes it super easy to track sales goals and automatically reward employees. Overall, I highly recommend it. I did suggest some new features to their customer service rep which I hope will be implemented.

The Glamping Guys
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 8 giorni
26 gennaio 2023

If you're looking for a performance management or goal management tool that is simple to use and helps you track your progress, digno.io is definitely the tool for you. We were able to set our sales goals against Shopify metrics and track our progress easily, and the notifications kept us on top of our game. Highly recommend!

queendivaofficial
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 6 giorni
Digno, Inc ha risposto 27 gennaio 2023

Thank you for your review and kind feedback. We are here to help you and available via our live chat at the digno website, in case you have any questions. Thanks again.

26 gennaio 2023

This is app really a game changer, im still trying all the features there but so far i can see more clarity in terms of business and my team.

Victorious Products
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 3 giorni
Digno, Inc ha risposto 27 gennaio 2023

digno is indeed a game-changer. ;) If you have any questions after checking our platform, we have helpful videos and articles at the help.digno.io website. best of luck with your business.

5 ottobre 2022

It is a great solution for managing your Shopify store sales goals and provides holistic view of employee performance. Looking forward for more integrations.

Baku Delicious / Baku Market US
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 7 giorni
Digno, Inc ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

Thank you, Baku Delicious, for taking the time and writing a review. We also look forward to more integrations. We are working on releasing three new integrations soon. Stay tuned. Please make sure to subscriber to our newsletters.

2 ottobre 2022

It is a deal breaker when it comes to tracking your sales goals. I can easily set up my and the team’s individual goals in Digno, assign KPIs to measure and select one of the reward types to recognize their hard work. Digno automatically calculates the real-time sales against the goals and computes the score of each employee. Not only now do we have clear visibility of the numbers we are working towards achieving and how we will get rewarded, but psychologically everyone is very driven.

ROMAN USA
Tempo di utilizzo dell’app: 4 mesi
Digno, Inc ha risposto 23 gennaio 2023

It's our pleasure to see our clients successfully use digno to increase productivity and sales with our Shopify integration. digno team is always available to help your company grow. Thank you!