Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 100% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
24 de janeiro de 2024

Really useful and powerful app ! The customer service is really professional and reactive and help to have the best customisable set up for your website. Highly recommended

Ma tasse en bois | Conçu par la nature
França
7 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Aspedan.dev 25 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying our app and that you found our customer service helpful and responsive. We always strive to provide the best possible experience for our users and to customize our app to suit their needs.

We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope you will continue to use our app for your website. If you have any questions or suggestions, please get in touch with us anytime. We would love to hear from you.

3 de novembro de 2023

I'm so happy with this app. I can run different campaigns and even schedule campaigns for the future. I had a few questions, and their customer service was knowledgeable and quick to respond.

Uniwall Art
Canadá
9 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Aspedan.dev 5 de novembro de 2023

We're delighted you've had a great experience with our app, and your comments brightened our day. Your feedback is a testament to our team's hard work and dedication to making our app the best it can be.
If you have any further feedback or suggestions, or if there's anything specific you'd like to see in the future, please don't hesitate to share with us. Your insights are precious, and we're always eager to listen.

23 de novembro de 2023

I had an exceptional experience with Shadnoush. She customized my entire interface as I wanted to display promotions while retaining my visual identity. Thanks to her. very responsive and available. Pleasure.

MALEN SQUARE
França
About 2 hours usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Aspedan.dev 2 de dezembro de 2023

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with our service and support. Your satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide you with the best solutions for your needs. We appreciate your trust . Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are always here to help. Thank you for choosing us.

12 de abril de 2024

Es muy buena aplicación, es justo lo que buscaba para tener muchas promociones de descuento. El soporte siempre está dispuesto a ayudar <3

FOOGO