Discounty: Bulk Discount Sales , 145件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年4月6日

I love it. its super easy to use

apparelcrush
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年3月6日

One of the better apps we've encountered for managing quantity bulk discounts in store and although we identified a bug with the discounted price not converting into the non-default currency if selected, we raised this to the app developers who debugged and confirmed the issue and got it fixed relatively quickly.

Geopacks
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月28日

Fantastic app and amazing customer service and help through out ! rare these days a real pleasure to work with

Rewind Cameras
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年3月13日

I highly recommend this app. - After downloading and testing all available bulk discount apps, I found that this app has the cleanest UI and functions the best among Shopify's bulk discount apps.

[1. Compatibility]
We are very sensitive to conflicts with other apps regarding bulk discounts and have verified through testing that this app is compatible with other pricing apps.

[2. Per Price Feature]
One of the best features was displaying per-price pricing. This app is the only one that offers this feature among all other discount apps. It was evident that the developers considered the customer's perspective when designing the UI and providing services. Setting up features and configuring the app is also very convenient.

[3. Customer Service]
They responded promptly addressed our feedback and requests. Since we are a small company without dedicated developers, we mistakenly attributed website issues to this app and requested assistance. They kindly resolved the issue as part of their customer service. I'm truly grateful to the developers for their hard work, prompt responses to my inquiries, and excellent service.

ChoKoLids
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年2月4日

Great app for adding discounts to products. Great customer support as well, there when you need help at anytime! Highly recommend.

Urban Bloom Creative
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月16日

Great team, great app and great service!

They helped me resolve all the details that could have existed, a very great follow-up and above all always responding and attending with a great attitude. I recommend this app

La Libretería
メキシコ
アプリの使用期間:18日
2024年3月28日

I was a terrible customer but Hasti was able to come through for me with everything. I really thank her for her help. Excellent customer service!

happy4pets.it
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年3月7日

Very helpful when needed.

Drum Supply House
アプリの使用期間:15日
2024年4月2日

App gets the job done

Supply-A-City
アプリの使用期間:10日
2024年4月10日

Excellent app and integrations. Customer service is superb! Fast, responsive, and capable.

Waterdale Collection