Discounty: Bulk Discount Sales , 145件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
編集日:2023年5月11日

Insane support team, Very quick answer and understood exactly what I wanted, helped me out with over 10 000 products and 43k variants. thanks a lot DISCOUNTY!!! KISS TO HASTY <3

BAZAAR
フランス
アプリの使用期間:21日
2023年6月7日

very user friendly and easy to use APP, fits my store so well and deserves a five star
Instant customer service really appreciate me

INS Hobby
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:16日
2022年11月25日

Great app for marking down certain collections. Allows you to include and exclude collections. Great when running sales on specific items

Decor Handles
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:17日
Discountyが返信しました 2022年11月25日

Thank you vey much for your kind review
Hope everything goes well for you

編集日:2022年11月14日

excellent app for automated discounted products!!do the work in three steps.i had stuck and Hossein is fantastic expert from the tech team.Of course download it Now!!for free its precious!!

tasinolakia.com
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:11日
Discountyが返信しました 2022年11月13日

Hope to use the app well
Good luck

2022年11月14日

It's a great app that saves a lot of time.
Had a small issue in the beginning but their support team was more than happy to help. Will be testing it out for Black Friday deals as well.

PARADIS SVP
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:8日
Discountyが返信しました 2022年11月14日

Thanks a lot for your favor

2023年6月9日

The service is incredible. And it works just fine. You can adjust all kind of features so it works well for me

Hemilin
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年5月31日

I downloaded the app a few hours ago. And I love it as it offers great features and save time. Their customer support is fantastic. I loved talking to Hasti. She is such a great person and helped me a lot.
Looking forward to seeing my first campaign live with them. The whole team is awesome

Try Modest Limited
イギリス
2023年5月28日

Utilizzo dell'applicazione semplice e intuitivo. È possibile utilizzarla anche solamente con il piano gratuito (chiaramente ci sono delle funzionalità in meno).
Per quanto riguarda l'assistenza, qualcosa di assurdo, subito disponibili ed efficienti.
Mi sento di consigliarvi caldamente quest'applicazione se dovete mettere sconti nel vostro e-commerce.

Eccsi Work
スイス
2023年6月5日

Easy to use, there was a slight issue with set up but spoke to the help team and it was sorted straight away! very friendly and helpful!

Cherie.Pop
オーストラリア
2022年11月22日

I wanted sale prices to show on my Collection & Product pages WITHOUT manually changing all product pricing.. This app actually does this seamlessly (I tried a few others before finding this). You create your discounts right in it & then it will go in and change the price/compare to fields for you. Saves me having to do that myself, or any coding.. So it does take a bit of time, and you can’t change a campaign while it’s live. So just make sure your ducks are all in a row first before turning it on. That said, the support is very responsive & has been fantastic. No complaints!
(The only downside is that it DOES NOT show how much was saved in the cart.)

callistafaye
カナダ
Discountyが返信しました 2022年11月22日

Thank you very much for your detailed review and useful points.
You're right. Showing the amount of savings and discounts in the cart is an important need. So we definitely plan to develop this feature to provide to users. Thanks again