Discounty: Bulk Discount Sales , 194件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2023年6月21日

It is very easy to use the app, and to put the discounts on the clothes, before I had to do it manually and it took me hours. Very happy with the app :)

Tamagochi
コスタリカ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年11月3日

I've been using this Shopify app, and it's been a game-changer for my online store. The features are excellent and have boosted my page. What truly stands out is their customer service; it's absolutely amazing. I had questions and needed assistance, Samin from the support team had been quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Samin went the extra mile to ensure you have a smooth experience. It's rare to find an app with both top-notch functionality and exceptional customer service. I highly recommend it for anyone looking to enhance their Shopify store and receive outstanding support along the way.

Broadwayjewellers.co.za
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
2023年11月10日

Very helpful team! I requested to show the discount percentage% on the product pages(not only the discount price) and they offered me a great solution very quickly. I am very happy with that. Thanks guys!

POPORCELAIN
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
2023年6月7日

very user friendly and easy to use APP, fits my store so well and deserves a five star
Instant customer service really appreciate me

INS Hobby
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:16日
2023年5月31日

I downloaded the app a few hours ago. And I love it as it offers great features and save time. Their customer support is fantastic. I loved talking to Hasti. She is such a great person and helped me a lot.
Looking forward to seeing my first campaign live with them. The whole team is awesome

Try Modest Limited
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年10月31日

In summary, if you're looking for a reliable, user-friendly app with outstanding customer service and a commitment to helping you save money, look no further than Discounty. I am genuinely grateful for the assistance I received, and I encourage everyone to give this app a try. It's a game-changer, and I wholeheartedly endorse it!

ZS Jewelry
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:約24時間
2023年6月9日

The service is incredible. And it works just fine. You can adjust all kind of features so it works well for me

Hemilin
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年9月11日

Cool app, i made easy discounts in few second for 2k products, thanks you, also support is very nice and very helpfull, thanks you Hasti, Polecam tą aplikacje mozna szybko zrobic promocje dla tysiecy produktow !

Biqool
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:16日
2023年7月3日

The app does exactly what I wanted - applies discount sitewide. You can set campaign start and end date. There are a lot of additional features that I don't need for now, but it may be useful for someone else. The customer service is super-fast and effective!

I have never seen an application with a free plan that you could ask developers to customise the way you want it. Highly recommend!

Open Air Cinema
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:約7時間
2023年6月30日

Support is great on the app, proactive and willing to help! The app is easy and convenient to use, hope it'll bring me sales!

tawell