Discounty: Bulk Discount Sales , 152件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年2月12日

It is a good app, has the basic features I was looking for, and seems to function as it should on my Pixel Union Grid Theme. I recommend this app, thank you!

Island Life Essentials
アプリの使用期間:9日
2024年4月16日

Very Helpful team, quick to understand and solve the problem. Would recommend using it.

Hospo Shop
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:7日
2024年3月5日

The app is super user-friendly, and their support team was great - quick and helpful in resolving our issues!

Beewise
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:6日
2024年4月6日

I love it. its super easy to use

apparelcrush
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年4月2日

App gets the job done

Supply-A-City
アプリの使用期間:10日
2024年4月10日

The discounts load in about 1-2 minutes, which is great compared to a lot of other apps I've tried. Great live customer service and AI bot, spoke with Melika and she was quick to respond and submit my requests to her team.

The app auto refreshes every 30 minutes, if you remove an item from the collection you do not need to refresh it. This is great, however there is no option to manually refresh it if you need a more immediate change, you would need to disable the discount and reactivate. Like I said it updates within 1-2 minutes, so if you have to do that it's not that bad. I sent in the feedback and hope that they can get this implemented, it would benefit a lot of customers!

12th Tribe
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2024年2月3日

Very easy discount app and 10/10 fast and helpfull customer service. Delaram helped me alot!

Loúdi
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:27日
2024年3月19日

Very professional customer service ,, and a great app .. Will be using it for my stores !

Future Printing Press
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:1日
2023年11月30日

Very happy with Discounty. It works really well on Shopify and has some really neat features like detecting and removing products where they are duplicated across multiple discount rules (it will work out and keep the best discount for the SKU).
Its pretty quick to cycle through even a few hundred products when you save a rule.

We chose the app because it updates the Compare-at price in Shopify, which is necessary to display WAS/NOW (strike-through) style price discount comparison on Category, Product Detail and Cart pages, which is important for us to communicate discounts clearly to customers.

Also, their support was happy to help us add the WAS/NOW style pricing to our Cart page and a Discount line in the Cart summary section, really helpful and prompt service.

Joseph Joseph South Africa
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月16日

I definitely recommend this app. It is simple, easy to set up, covers all requirements and has an extremely quick and effective service.

Anthos Crafts