Discounty: Bulk Discount Sales , 152件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年12月5日

I highly recommend "Discounty" and the Hengam team. This app was precisely what I was seeking for our Black Friday sales. It enabled us to apply a 20% discount across our entire website, excluding specific products such as bestsellers and essentials.

We encountered an issue just minutes before launching our campaign, and the Hengam team was there at the right moment. Within a few minutes, they responded and provided a solution to our problem. They also improved many things on our cart page / Floating cart.

The app is flawless, and thanks to Hengam, we generated a significant number of sales, making our Black Friday a resounding success! I opted for this app over another one because I already use another app from the same developer: "Notify! Back in Stock/Preorder," and it's perfect.

Congratulations, guys!

Horizons Lointains
フランス
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年3月7日

Very helpful when needed.

Drum Supply House
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:15日
2023年12月14日

It's a really great system.
The administrator was also very cooperative and helped me when I had a problem.
I plan on using it for a long time to come.

LONDA
日本
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月12日

App works perfectly and i asked the support team for some modifications that has been done perfectly.
Raccomanded.

Lamape
イタリア
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年1月24日

Amazing! Just what I was looking for. Admin time and marketing benefits outweigh cost of APP. Quickly creates bulk sales using the 'Compare at Price' which displays on your shop for each product without the customer having to add it to the cart and go to the checkout to see savings. Easy to use, all you have to do is put in a discount %, select products and schedule it. Saves so much time. You would use this instead of a 'discount code' or the 'apply discount at checkout' feature offered on Shopify under Discounts. Much better for the shopper to see the discount/savings as they browsing the shop! Thank you Discounty

envirocare earth
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2023年12月12日

This app is quite easy to use and the Setareh has been very helpful in assisting me with my queries and even follow up to check if i need anything else. Overall the apps has been functioning as it supposed to be.

Shukri Shari Group Sdn Bhd (1269727-X)
マレーシア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月16日

Aliya, was quick to greet me and help me with my questions, she updated my store campaign and helped explain how everything works. she was extremely kind. if i could give more stars i would.

CHAMBERLAND HOMES
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:約13時間
2024年1月23日

Create a campaign in minutes! Reached out for help and was answered within minutes, and pointed me in direct location of a final edit to make my sale work exactly as I wanted!

Wild North Lifestyle Co.
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約5時間
2024年3月13日

easy to use,if i can importing discount file would be better.

BrilliStar
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:1日
2024年4月10日

Excellent app and integrations. Customer service is superb! Fast, responsive, and capable.

Waterdale Collection