Discounty: Bulk Discount Sales , 178件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年1月16日

Aliya, was quick to greet me and help me with my questions, she updated my store campaign and helped explain how everything works. she was extremely kind. if i could give more stars i would.

CHAMBERLAND HOMES

Amazoline Store
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2023年11月30日

Very happy with Discounty. It works really well on Shopify and has some really neat features like detecting and removing products where they are duplicated across multiple discount rules (it will work out and keep the best discount for the SKU).
Its pretty quick to cycle through even a few hundred products when you save a rule.

We chose the app because it updates the Compare-at price in Shopify, which is necessary to display WAS/NOW (strike-through) style price discount comparison on Category, Product Detail and Cart pages, which is important for us to communicate discounts clearly to customers.

Also, their support was happy to help us add the WAS/NOW style pricing to our Cart page and a Discount line in the Cart summary section, really helpful and prompt service.

Joseph Joseph South Africa
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年12月14日

It's a really great system.
The administrator was also very cooperative and helped me when I had a problem.
I plan on using it for a long time to come.

LONDA
日本
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年12月5日

I highly recommend "Discounty" and the Hengam team. This app was precisely what I was seeking for our Black Friday sales. It enabled us to apply a 20% discount across our entire website, excluding specific products such as bestsellers and essentials.

We encountered an issue just minutes before launching our campaign, and the Hengam team was there at the right moment. Within a few minutes, they responded and provided a solution to our problem. They also improved many things on our cart page / Floating cart.

The app is flawless, and thanks to Hengam, we generated a significant number of sales, making our Black Friday a resounding success! I opted for this app over another one because I already use another app from the same developer: "Notify! Back in Stock/Preorder," and it's perfect.

Congratulations, guys!

Horizons Lointains
フランス
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年12月12日

This app is quite easy to use and the Setareh has been very helpful in assisting me with my queries and even follow up to check if i need anything else. Overall the apps has been functioning as it supposed to be.

Shukri Shari Group Sdn Bhd (1269727-X)
マレーシア
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2024年1月15日

Excellent customer service. Immediate communication and turnaround on requests. Highly recommend this app.

capsule
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年11月21日

This application helped us to perform our biggest sale of the year

the installation and get started process is the fastest and easiest among his competitors
and while theres certain options who arent there yet (max number to add to an offer,)
on the things that it does, it performs pretty well!

Radial Llantas
メキシコ
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年11月20日

Couldn't be more satisfied with the Discounty app. We needed to show sale price/original price at the product/collection level and this fit the bill! Super easy to setup AND their chat support was available 24/7 as I was setting up the night before our Black Friday sale. 10/10 customer service experience.

Clifford Lenox
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年12月24日

Good app, needs some improvements but does what it should overall. And the team is very keen to help and fixes issues in no time. Thanks guys!

fotopro