Recensies (213)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 mei 2024

Great app and very easy to use. Also, the support team is incredibly helpful. Highly recommended!

ROC Eyewear
Australië
12 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

An excellent and powerful app

Antiguacasa
Mexico
6 maanden gebruiken de app
20 juni 2024

Great app to use with my shopify store. Speedy communication with the Discounty team if you need to ask questions or get help.

Sevenoaks Firewood Ltd
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
30 april 2024

The app is very clear & well structured. They couldn't fulfill their purpose any better! Special praise must be given to the support team, fast response times! Keep up the good work, I can recommend it with a clear conscience!

SNUSBOX
Oostenrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

We have just started using Discounty, and so far it has been SO easy to work with. Very friendly customer service!

Just the Thing
3 maanden gebruiken de app
16 juni 2024

My customer service experience was exceptional!!

Burro Bag
20 mei 2024

Sam was quick to respond and very helpful.

Sheris Crafty Coop
22 mei 2024

I was having a minor issue setting up my Bulk Discount campaign and decided to use the chat feature for assistance, not expecting help so late in the day. To my pleasant surprise, I received immediate assistance from Nareh, a chat team member. She quickly resolved my issue and provided wonderful service. This level of support is highly appreciated. Thank you, Nareh!

Four Eleven
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

Good app and very good support!!!

SUPZ Nutrition
Duitsland
17 juni 2024

The customer support is beyond amazing! I was really impressed by how they offer to help since the beginning, without you even asking for help. Really impressive how they go above and beyond for you to make the most out of the app.

BEA
Mexico
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app