Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de janeiro de 2024

Very helpful when I had an issue with not being able to edit my campaign. Staff replied quickly and the issue was resolved. Friendly service, thank you!

Olive and Myrtle
30 de novembro de 2023

Very happy with Discounty. It works really well on Shopify and has some really neat features like detecting and removing products where they are duplicated across multiple discount rules (it will work out and keep the best discount for the SKU).
Its pretty quick to cycle through even a few hundred products when you save a rule.

We chose the app because it updates the Compare-at price in Shopify, which is necessary to display WAS/NOW (strike-through) style price discount comparison on Category, Product Detail and Cart pages, which is important for us to communicate discounts clearly to customers.

Also, their support was happy to help us add the WAS/NOW style pricing to our Cart page and a Discount line in the Cart summary section, really helpful and prompt service.

Joseph Joseph South Africa
África do Sul
1 de fevereiro de 2024

I love this app - and the team behind it! Before using Discounty, I was losing money on the tiered discounts I was offering via the basic Shopify discounts, as I wanted to use the automated discounts, but couldn't specify specific product types or tiers to each discount, it would just give a blanket discount no matter what mix of products the customer purchased. By using Discounty, I have now set up tiered discounts for each product type, which the customer can see both at product level and in the cart. For me, I know this app will end up paying for itself, as I'm no longer losing margin when customers buy several different types of products. Customer support has been fantastic - my website is a little old, so needed the code tweaked to enable of couple of aspects that I needed. The team implemented these changes quickly and professionally. Big thanks to you all for the responsive customer service.

Pretty in Print Art Ltd
3 days usando a aplicação
4 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app for adding discounts to products. Great customer support as well, there when you need help at anytime! Highly recommend.

Urban Bloom Creative
3 months usando a aplicação
5 de dezembro de 2023

I highly recommend "Discounty" and the Hengam team. This app was precisely what I was seeking for our Black Friday sales. It enabled us to apply a 20% discount across our entire website, excluding specific products such as bestsellers and essentials.

We encountered an issue just minutes before launching our campaign, and the Hengam team was there at the right moment. Within a few minutes, they responded and provided a solution to our problem. They also improved many things on our cart page / Floating cart.

The app is flawless, and thanks to Hengam, we generated a significant number of sales, making our Black Friday a resounding success! I opted for this app over another one because I already use another app from the same developer: "Notify! Back in Stock/Preorder," and it's perfect.

Congratulations, guys!

Horizons Lointains
França
13 days usando a aplicação
14 de dezembro de 2023

It's a really great system.
The administrator was also very cooperative and helped me when I had a problem.
I plan on using it for a long time to come.

LONDA
Japão
12 de novembro de 2023

I've been using this app and it's greatly streamlined my work. Its ease of use is remarkable, allowing me to complete tasks faster and more efficiently.

The free version meets all my needs, which is a huge plus. Also, their customer service is quick and helpful, providing excellent support whenever needed.

Highly recommend it for anyone looking to boost their productivity without any added cost.

ReanneQ Sdn Bhd (1351295-W). All Rights Reserved. |
Malásia
4 months usando a aplicação
8 de novembro de 2023

I am thrilled to write this well-deserved 5-star review for the incredible team behind the Discounty. From the moment I started using their app, their customer service has been exceptional, and I cannot recommend them enough!

The support team, in particular, Hasti has been incredibly helpful and friendly throughout my experience. They went above and beyond to assist me in making the most of my campaigns, offering valuable insights and suggestions that have greatly enhanced my discount strategies. Their dedication and willingness to go the extra mile truly impressed me.

One of the standout features of the Discount App is its seamless and intuitive user interface. The app is remarkably easy to use, making the creation and management of discounts both a breeze and an enjoyable experience.

Overall, I am extremely happy with my experience using this app. The outstanding customer service, combined with the user-friendly interface and seamless process, has far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend this app to anyone in need of an effective and enjoyable discount solution for their Shopify store.

Thank you to the entire Discounty team for creating such a remarkable tool and for providing excellent support along the way.

Warm regards,
Tijana

Amica Jewels
Alemanha
About 2 months usando a aplicação
21 de novembro de 2023

This application helped us to perform our biggest sale of the year

the installation and get started process is the fastest and easiest among his competitors
and while theres certain options who arent there yet (max number to add to an offer,)
on the things that it does, it performs pretty well!

Radial Llantas
México
17 days usando a aplicação
16 de janeiro de 2024

I definitely recommend this app. It is simple, easy to set up, covers all requirements and has an extremely quick and effective service.

Anthos Crafts