Avaliações (241)

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
3 de maio de 2024

Very good app and very easy to set it up.

Depending on the amount of products you have it can be time consuming but it's still very straightforward process but you need to know your stock levels, as it won't show so make sure you know this. Other than that good service on support they reply fast. Price of the app is good, as you can also customize the layout looks with brands colours etc which is a nice feature that shopify don't do.

The most important reason i got this app was due to Shopify lack of knowing on average the amount of products a company has so they limit the amount of products that can have a discount. This app has no limit in the sense of the plan you need.

PawPrintsCo
About 2 months usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2024

Building the campaign through this app has been a time-saver. It is very user friendly and the live support is always there to assist, if you have any questions. Would recommend!

Over the Rainbow
Canadá
7 months usando a aplicação
25 de junho de 2024

I've been using the Disocunty app on my Shopify store to implement the "Buy More, Save More" offers, and it has been fantastic! The app is user-friendly, and setting up discounts has never been easier.

What truly stands out is the excellent support from Melika. She was incredibly responsive and helpful, guiding me through the setup process and answering all my questions promptly. Her support made the whole experience seamless.

I highly recommend Disocunty for anyone looking to boost their sales with effective discount strategies. Thank you, Melika, for your outstanding support!

Griplux
12 days usando a aplicação
28 de maio de 2024

So far this app has done exactly what i needed it for, and when I needed to make a small customisation to its function on my site they were easy t o coontact and helped sort it within a few hours. Great customer service and have saved me lots of time bulk setting sale items

Bam Loves Boo
Austrália
20 days usando a aplicação
22 de maio de 2024

I was having a minor issue setting up my Bulk Discount campaign and decided to use the chat feature for assistance, not expecting help so late in the day. To my pleasant surprise, I received immediate assistance from Nareh, a chat team member. She quickly resolved my issue and provided wonderful service. This level of support is highly appreciated. Thank you, Nareh!

Four Eleven
About 2 months usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

The app is very clear & well structured. They couldn't fulfill their purpose any better! Special praise must be given to the support team, fast response times! Keep up the good work, I can recommend it with a clear conscience!

SNUSBOX
Áustria
5 months usando a aplicação
29 de abril de 2024

Fantastic and quick support, every time.
They help with custom CSS code, you can just ask if you need something fixed and they do it most often in 24 hours.

I have gotten help every time theme got updated.

Hundben.se
Suécia
3 months usando a aplicação
10 de maio de 2024

Starting on the basic plan and it serves me well at the moment for a simple bulk buy discount offer. The service is absolutely first class though. Very helpful and get the job done quickly and professionally.

Cloud Nine Fragrances
Austrália
About 1 month usando a aplicação
19 de junho de 2024

The app works exactly as we intended. We are a supermarket chain so we have a lot of products that need to be put on sales.
The customer service team, especially Setareh is extremely helpful and work quickly to fix our problem.
10/10 would recommend for similar grocery or FMCG E-Com stores.

Longdan Official
Reino Unido
14 days usando a aplicação
2 de julho de 2024

I can't say enough good things about this Shopify app, which has been a lifesaver for my store. Setting up bulk discounts and sales is a breeze—it's so intuitive, even for a beginner.

But what really impressed me was their customer service. Every time I've reached out with a question, they've been super responsive and incredibly helpful. It's clear they genuinely care about their users.

If you're looking for an app to easily manage discounts and boost sales, Discounty is the way to go. It's not just easy to use; it's backed by a team that truly cares about their customers. Highly recommend giving it a try!

ICEFREEZEFAN