Disputifier: Smart Chargebacks , 50件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の8%は1つ星です
2024年4月23日

One of, if not the best app for Shopify. Their services are mandatory to operate a good online business and their online support is instant and amazing. I would give it 100 stars if i could.

Lotuce™
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年3月26日

Literally never have to worry about chargebacks again. It's the best app on the market for chargeback management and prevention. Alex G is a phenomenal rep as well. Super helpful and very quickly responsive! 5/5

ShopSolera
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年3月17日

This app is a lifesaver! Before using it, I was stressed out every single day dealing with high chargebacks and worried that my website would be banned. But since discovering this app, my stress levels have plummeted. It's truly incredible. Now, I can focus on my regular tasks without constant worry, knowing that 90-100% of chargebacks will be automatically refunded before impacting my account, keeping my chargeback rate in check.

The support team is amazing, and the setup process was a breeze thanks to their assistance. They even set up a private Telegram chat for easy and efficient communication. I'm slightly annoyed I didn't find out about this app sooner. It's been a real game-changer for me. I highly recommend this app. 10/10!

NxModels
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:16日
2024年5月15日

Paras was super helpful! Help me set up everything in under 5 minutes. Highly recommend Disputifier!

Bella & Co™
アプリの使用期間:3日
2024年3月6日

if you have a shopify store you need this app it will help you in the long run and help you so much with CHARGEBACKS!!!

Vistaro
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年5月2日

one of the best apps on Shopify for sure

Lifted Clothing
ポーランド
アプリの使用期間:11日
2024年2月26日

Great app, has helped me save my Stripe account. Paras from support is very helpful as well.

Allevio
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:23日
2024年2月15日

Fellow merchants, this app is incredibly helpful in resolving issues caused by dishonest customers. The Support Team promptly and effectively addresses your concerns. Paras was particularly helpful and pleasant to work with.

Buddha's Flowers
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年1月26日

Total game changer. I used to be so stressed because of chargebacks. Now with disputifier I just set and forget. I think it helps a lot psychologically to 'disconnect' from disputes, and to focus only on biz.

Great customer service from mr Kumar.

100% recommended.

Sterilightzer
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年2月22日

Great support provided, easy to use dashboard.

V3 Apparel