Avaliações (49)

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 96% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
23 de abril de 2024

One of, if not the best app for Shopify. Their services are mandatory to operate a good online business and their online support is instant and amazing. I would give it 100 stars if i could.

Lotuce™
Grécia
About 2 months usando a aplicação
5 de julho de 2024

their staff are so responsive and helpful, app is awesome and easy to use too - the fact that they actually have a responsive and working live chat is a huge plus for me, i love them

Style Cove
Austrália
6 days usando a aplicação
Editado a 29 de maio de 2024

Don't bother with these thieves. They overbilled me $600 and refunded me. But had I not brought it up there is no way to know if they would've refunded those at all. Sad that I had to reach out to get it refunded. Don't see this app lasting much longer.

Berbax
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Disputifier 16 de maio de 2024

You received 320 chargeback alerts between 2/14 and 5/3. 23 of your alerts (7%) were not refunded due to issues like "can't find", "duplicate", and "already a chargeback". We refunded these alerts to you promptly and we also proactively flagged these alerts for credits with Ethoca. As we explained to you, these alerts are automatically submitted to Ethoca for credits. We apply refunds/credits once Ethoca approves them.

This article has more info on alert credits: https://disputifier.crunch.help/en/general-faq-s/what-are-alert-credits

This is 1/3 reviews left by the same merchant for the same concern.

26 de março de 2024

Literally never have to worry about chargebacks again. It's the best app on the market for chargeback management and prevention. Alex G is a phenomenal rep as well. Super helpful and very quickly responsive! 5/5

ShopSolera
6 months usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

Paras was super helpful! Help me set up everything in under 5 minutes. Highly recommend Disputifier!

Bella & Co™
3 days usando a aplicação
2 de maio de 2024

one of the best apps on Shopify for sure

Lifted Clothing
Polónia
11 days usando a aplicação
17 de março de 2024

This app is a lifesaver! Before using it, I was stressed out every single day dealing with high chargebacks and worried that my website would be banned. But since discovering this app, my stress levels have plummeted. It's truly incredible. Now, I can focus on my regular tasks without constant worry, knowing that 90-100% of chargebacks will be automatically refunded before impacting my account, keeping my chargeback rate in check.

The support team is amazing, and the setup process was a breeze thanks to their assistance. They even set up a private Telegram chat for easy and efficient communication. I'm slightly annoyed I didn't find out about this app sooner. It's been a real game-changer for me. I highly recommend this app. 10/10!

NxModels
Canadá
16 days usando a aplicação
6 de março de 2024

if you have a shopify store you need this app it will help you in the long run and help you so much with CHARGEBACKS!!!

Vistaro
About 1 month usando a aplicação
26 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app, has helped me save my Stripe account. Paras from support is very helpful as well.

Allevio
Canadá
23 days usando a aplicação
4 de maio de 2024

paras kumar from disputifier is the best i just worked wiht, professional guy and great working style. a perfect person from disputifier to have in our team!!!

Novella