Recensioni (730)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 95% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
15 giugno 2024

padro is the best , quick respond to my messages , i guess this is what everyone looking for
Helped me set up automations and campaigns
Highly recommend Padro (:

EUROPEAN HOUSE HOLD
Libano
Dondy ha risposto 19 luglio 2024

We are happy to see your success with our tool! Thanks for the warm words :)

9 luglio 2024

My experience with this app has been exceptional. Recently, I reached out to the support team and was assisted by a representative named 'Or'. Their response was outstanding - they quickly grasped my issue and provided a spot-on solution. Within seconds, 'Or' helped me realize what I had been overlooking. I'm impressed by both the app's functionality and the competence of the support team. A big thank you to 'Or' and the entire team for creating such a user-friendly experience!

Sunrise Silversmiths
India
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Dondy ha risposto 10 luglio 2024

Thanks a lot! We are happy that you are happy!

25 maggio 2024

Awesome APP Easy install. Needed info to setup is all available thru the FAQs. Good customer service from personnel, very helpful indeed.

Sahar Collection
Pakistan
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 maggio 2024

Great App! The tech support and customer service is second to none. They are so patient and helpful and really want to help you increase revenue. I've been very impressed with results so far.

KJ Serums
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Dondy ha risposto 19 luglio 2024

Thanks kj! Your success is our success! It’s amazing to see you growing with us :)

6 maggio 2024

I was surprised by the support, it was very fast and accurate, initially I even thought it was artificial intelligence, doubts/problems were resolved in minutes. Super grateful.

HABRAKADABRA
Brasile
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
29 maggio 2024

This is the best WhatsApp Marketing application I have used to date. It is very intuitive, and the support team is highly responsive. I highly recommend it.

Heline
Costa d’Avorio
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 maggio 2024

I had an issue with the automated order messages, i've contacted the help center and they have respond promptly, Thanks to Or for his help and fast resolution of the problem!!

BY ZAD
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
4 giugno 2024

Life saver also great customer service. Highly recommend!

Amalico Cosmetics
11 giugno 2024

Very functional and well built app. Excellent dedicated support and very helpful

MOTIFINO
Italia
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
1 giugno 2024

Very nice, helped me solve my problem

TopStylux