Dondy: WhatsApp Marketing+Chat , 712件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月3日

Chaty made it unbelievably easy for our customers to get in touch with us through multiple messaging services— including WhatsApp, Messenger

Not only was it done in the time it would take to pour a glass of water, their customer support has been nothing short of amazing (thank you, Dandy!).

If you're looking for a way to make it easier for website visitors to contact you, I can't think of a better solution out there.

Goodies & Jollies
2024年1月9日

Seamless integration and setup. It helps with clients when they require special attention and when you want to turn potential customers to actual customer.

YONDELA C&T
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年1月9日

This is the app we begineer e-com emergers need as it enhances the relation b/w buyers and sellers .. Thanks dondy whatsappp !!!

CozyCouture
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年10月25日

Great customer service, really patient. They help me to set up everything. I gave 4 stars because they miss some features I looking for. They told me very soon we will have access to the features I'm looking for as(edit the whatsapp automation abandon cart, send more than one messages...)
Meanwhile, everything seems good right now and help a lot, I'll be right back to give 5 stars

FeminHope
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:12日
2023年11月26日

Excellent app! easy and simple to use. I recommend.

Modish Mall
2023年9月10日

Overall user-friendly design, making integration a breeze. It's perfect for users of all levels, offering simplicity and efficiency. A top choice for WhatsApp integration.

eShopInShop
ナイジェリア
2023年9月20日

It is recommended for all new developers it is easy and accessible subscription is little bit more expensive but overall the app is good

pickoline
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年8月26日

because its amazing features tp help out to reach over customer so we are decline over return ratio

Eshopiya
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年9月22日

Very clean, simple, and super effective app.

NASGLO