Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
Fecha de modificación: 8 de junio de 2023

I tried a 30 day trial with DooFinder and I was really impressed with the results! I'm going to try it out for another 30 days but will most likely integrate this app permanently. DooFinder is extremely thorough and their customer service is excellent. I 've never had any trouble reaching someone for assistance. Salaiman has gone over and above and even set up a screen sharing session with me to help me better understand the app. The back office is well set up and easy to understand. You should give them a shot since it's a 30 day free trial. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Court of Achievers
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
10 de julio de 2023

An awesome addition to our website that looks professional and actually gives helpful data to incorporate into our marketing strategy. Dominic at Doofinder was friendly and incredibly knowledgeable and made the 30-day trial worth the time. Multiple times within the trial period he walked me through features Doofinder offers and helped to get them customized for how we wanted it to function on our site. Thank you, Dominic, for your patience and attention to detail!

Carter's Jewel Chest
17 de mayo de 2023

I recently integrated the Doofinder Product Search add-on application into my online store, and I must say, it has been a game-changer. This app has significantly improved the search functionality and overall shopping experience for my customers.

One of the standout features of Doofinder is its ability to display relevant product information based on customer search queries. No more frustrating experiences of customers being sent away without any results. This intelligent app understands the customers' intent and retrieves the most suitable products, ensuring they find what they're looking for.

The comprehensive search capabilities of Product Search are impressive. As customers type their queries, the app provides intelligent suggestions and auto-completion options, minimizing search errors and increasing the chances of successful purchases. Even slight typos or variations in wording don't hinder the search process. The app understands and presents relevant results, making the search process seamless and efficient.

Overall, I highly recommend Doofinder to any online store owner looking to improve their search functionality.

I would like to express my gratitude to Lauren for her exceptional customer support throughout the integration process and beyond.
From the very beginning, Lauren was incredibly helpful in guiding me through the integration process. She provided clear instructions and promptly addressed any questions or concerns I had. Her expertise and knowledge of the application were evident, and she made sure that the integration was smooth and seamless.

Best Use Auto Parts
17 de enero de 2023

This App has been such a new and fantastic asset to my page. Its been so great to be able to see what people are searching and have the tools to make my page work even better for my customers and drive sales higher. Qas has given the best customer service and is extremely knowledgeable on how to navigate the site as well show me how to use the site. I love apps that come with personal willing and able to answer all questions and are on your side to drive sales.

Timothy Daniels Clothing Co.
15 de septiembre de 2023

Lindsay helped us get all set up with DooFinder on our Shopify store. It's been one of the best additions to our Shopify account to date. It just brings our search bar to life and gives so many controllable options for our customers. The banner ads are also a big plus - gives an additional space for promotional items or related products/services. The on boarding process was super easy - it did everything on it's own and after about 48 hours, we had some solid analytics from our real customers. Thanks Lindsay!

Earthwise Packaging
28 días usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2023

This app was exactly what we needed to boost online sales for our shop. Aleksa took the time to get to understand our products and customer base to best help us customize our site searches to avoid "item not found" searches. She's incredibly knowledgeable about the program and tools it provides for the users. Definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to increase the user-friendly aspect of their online store. Couldn't be happier with our decision to subscribe to this awesome feature.

The Imagination Space
28 de febrero de 2023

I was skeptical at first but Santiago made the whole experience a win win. We went through all the powerful features of this app and within a month i new this was going to increase my business sales. Customizing the search to get new products recognized and making sure i always have something to offer the client when they search for anything is very powerful. There have been quite a few sales generated from customers using the Doofinder search. Very happy they called me :)

Metal Clay Alchemist
21 de junio de 2023

Doofinder has proven to be a huge boost to our marketing team. We now see real data that allows us to make spot on decisions to promote product that are 100% relevant to our customers searches. No more guessing at what we think people are wanting on our site, and they love the search suggestions! Our Click Thru Rates are increasing every week! Every retailer knows that software can on be fully utilized if the user understands how to get exploit every feature. Thats where Doofinder shines again! Their sales and support team are top drawer! If only my POS system team was as helpful as Doofinder's team I would be all set! Their staff is well trained and very knowledgable with quick answers and solutions!

House Of Stereo
Fecha de modificación: 22 de diciembre de 2022

I run a store on Shopify selling a fairy niche product (calligraphy equipment). I was contacted by Shaun at Doofinder who explained what it does and showed how it works and I was so impressed that I went for it immediately. It has transformed the search facility on my website and also looks fantastic because it integrates with my store design.

I've had a few calls with Shaun now and he's run through loads of the stats and features that Doofinder offers and I can only see this app being a good long term investment for my Shopify store. I'm looking forward to seeing how it improves my sales over the next few months!

PenmanDirect
Reino Unido
25 de enero de 2023

The search bar was very basic on our website, that's why we decided to try Doofinder. Now it is much more dynamic, intelligent and personalized for each client. You can also manually enter or delete data if you wish.
Also the customer service is incredible! Diana Sanchez has helped us with everything, always very concerned to solve our doubts and help us to make the most of all the tools that Doofinder has to offer.

Farmers on Duty