Reseñas (882)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de noviembre de 2023

Starting my second month with Doofinder and it seems to be creating more interaction with our website. The search function is really beneficial both for our customers and internally with staff. Easier to locate products and find what you need quickly when showing customers. Lindsay was great during the onboarding process. She was very knowledgeable and really helped with the learning curve. I would recommend Doofinder to anyone with an e-commerce website with lots of products.

Iron Mountain Studios
10 de noviembre de 2023

Customer service was fantastic, had numerous calls with Byron who was able to guide us through, showing us how to access the stats, the numerous functions of the app, etc. Really easy to set up and a great addition to our bookshop website overall. Hopefully if customers find it easier to find the book they are looking for they are more likely to buy it :)

The Bookhouse Broughty Ferry

oceanien.ch
Suiza
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación
19 de julio de 2023

Just finished a 30 day free trial and signed up to keep. Would highly recommend this app to anyone! Search is so important in customers finding what they need and for website traffic to convert to a sale. Everything from the user interface to the end result on our website are professional looking and very user friendly. I have worked with Lindsay and she is super friendly, knowledgeable about the product, punctual, her follow up is amazing. If you haven't tried it you definitely should!

Epoxy Hub
13 de octubre de 2023

Do you ever run across a product or service which you never knew you needed and once you try it you wonder how you ever lived without it? This is how it was with us and Doofinder. I always thought that a search bar was a search bar, but was I ever wrong! Doofinder takes search to a whole new level and helps customers navigate our 1000 SKU webstore with complete ease. After only a few days it paid for itself with numerous sales that resulted directly from a Doofidner search.

It was super simple to integrate and the few tiny issues that crept up were dealt with immediately by their support staff. Shout out to Lindsay who is an excellent account manager! She did a great job explaining the features and benefits, was totally on top of everything during onboarding and made the whole experience a total joy.

Regardless of the size of your store, I highly recommend Doofinder.

Hi-Fi Centre
Canadá
25 días usando la aplicación
31 de julio de 2023

I tried Doofinder out for 30 days and believe it will be a great addition to our website. Its an easy user friendly platform. Nick with Doofinder was awesome and helpful with any questions I had. If you are looking for more detailed search bar with great customization you need to give it a try. Looking forward to see how this helps our web sales in the next few month.

NameDropperKids.com
2 meses usando la aplicación
25 de agosto de 2023

This app can appear intimidating at first because it does much more than I bargained for however, Jorge has been overly attentive scheduling multiple Google Meet meetings with me to go over every feature to ensure I understand how to get the most utility out of this app. I was also provided with his direct line and two different support desks. He gave great advice to start manipulating the backend of the app to fit my needs little by little. I am excited to see how this app performs for our older less technologically savvy customers. While writing this review, an older gentleman called in and referenced how great the tech is on the site :)

Specialty Marine
24 días usando la aplicación
3 de agosto de 2023

We don't normally buy Apps from tele sales calls BUT in this case I'm glad we did. Egor was excellent at leading us through the installation and trial period process. This App actually works well and resolved our search issues on a premium Shopify theme. Great tool at a reasonable cost effective price. It really is a great tool to have on a shopify store.

RABSDirect.com.au
5 meses usando la aplicación
30 de noviembre de 2023

We have been trialling Doofinder now for 30 days and have found it very good to use, and it has clearly improved the search engine over the whole site. Byron has been very helpful and communicative as needed and we have now subscribed for a further 2 months to see how much of a positive impact it makes for our customer.

We look forward to refining the system further and using the huge amount of knowledge it provides us about our customers search habits.

Expressive Audio
Reino Unido
5 de octubre de 2023

Egor was great to explain and assist in setting up the app. The app works very well and we are looking forward to take advantage of the features provided by the app. Great product, Great support. Thank you.

American Technology Products DBA Server Disk Drives