Reseñas (882)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
29 de septiembre de 2023

After a move to an entirely new online template for my website, I had an overwhelming amount of navigation programming to do. It kept getting pushed back due to other pressing priorities. Resulting in a significant decrease in online sales! It was at this time the Jorge from Doofinder reached out to discuss the benefits of the Doofinder app. The timing could not have been more serendipitous. I am typically a skeptic of all such calls. But Jorge was easy to talk to and there was no pressure and his product was exactly what I needed. He suggested I take advantage of the 30d trial. I did! In 2 weeks my online sales were noticeably up! There were multiple follow up calls and training sessions in these 30days. I am grateful and now I am a subscriber!! Thank you Jorge & Doofinder!

ALL ECO
Canadá
17 de octubre de 2023

I am giving this app 5 stars primarily because of one particular Doofinder support person. His name is Radu and if you are so lucky to have him as your Doofinder liaison, then you have struck gold! If the rest of the Doofinder staff are as amazing as Radu then this is one very lucky company. Radu practically led me by the hand from start to finish during the Doofinder orientation. We explored every awesome nuance of the app. From basic search parameters to the program's comprehensive analytics tools. Now, given that I am not the most up-to-date, erudite fellow around, Radu has to be given full marks for his patience and understanding while teaching me the ins and outs, but he persevered. I've still got more to learn but daily I'm blown away at the advantages I have now have in terms of being cognizant of who is searching for what and from where. This app has great potential and is certainly a game changer for me!

Alba Backgrounds
30 de noviembre de 2023

We have been trialling Doofinder now for 30 days and have found it very good to use, and it has clearly improved the search engine over the whole site. Byron has been very helpful and communicative as needed and we have now subscribed for a further 2 months to see how much of a positive impact it makes for our customer.

We look forward to refining the system further and using the huge amount of knowledge it provides us about our customers search habits.

Expressive Audio
30 de agosto de 2023

Khan has helped me through this process to understand what the power of Doofinder is. The calmness and patience that he has, incredible!

Also the app is a win for every shopify-owner. It is worth it's cost big time!

Huismerken.nl
Países Bajos
5 meses usando la aplicación
17 de octubre de 2023

We need to make the search experiance on our site better. After looking at alot of different options we found Doofinder to be the one for us. We were supported amazingly by their team and most importantly Tahnee who was our rep was knowledgeable and extremely easy to get on with. Overall a great experiance for us.

Just Horse Riders
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
22 de noviembre de 2023

So far a great product that is making a difference. Egor was very helpful (and patient) in helping me to set up the service to meet the needs of my business. Very satisfied and keen to see how ctr improve further over time. Thanks

The Party Room
Nueva Zelanda
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
28 de noviembre de 2023

We have been using this app for over nearly 40days now and it has been fantastic. It has made a massive improvement to the useability of our website. With over 4k products having the right search capability is essential. Shaun Kirby was a brilliant guide and help in getting it set up on our website and answering my 1001 questions. Highly recommend the app and Shaun.

Michael Jones Jeweller
1 de agosto de 2023

Just signed up for the enterprise level solution. We wanted a smart bar finder but was not expecting such great service up front. Egor helped us install the solution, tweaked it from his end. Then followed up on several occasions to show us how everything worked, all the options on the backend, as well as day to day processes we can use to help capture lost sales though search bar data. The support on this product exceeded my expecations by a mile. Would recommend this to anyone and everyone that needs a better search bar. Egor went above and beyond with our support in every way, highly recommend asking for him =)

Bicycle Addiction
13 días usando la aplicación
26 de octubre de 2023

This is a nice addition to our website. We did the 30 days trial and was very happy with the result. Searching for a particular rug design was so much easier now. Worked well with my ecommerce search specialist, Phoebe M. She really took the time to study our site and listened to what was important to us and implemented them. I would highly recommend Doofinder and hopefully get sales results.

innerasiarugs
21 de diciembre de 2023

Easy to setup. And has a high conversion rate. Customer support was helpful. Would recommend

Apex Sim Racing - Sim Racing Products