BEST Currency Converter , 9,203件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年2月1日

tried what the directions said, but it was not effective

P. R. Karadimas
ギリシャ
アプリの使用期間:29日
2023年10月28日

Currency converter feature not working for selected currencies

Hi BEST Currency Converter team,

I am writing to report a bug in the currency converter feature of your app. The function is not working for selected currencies, such as Polish zloty and euro.

I have installed the app on my phone and set it to English. I have also enabled all the functions in the app. However, when I try to convert Polish zloty or euro to another currency, the function does not work.

I have tried to reproduce the problem on a different phone and with a different internet connection, but the problem persists.

I would appreciate it if you could look into this issue and fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
Oleksii

EXEONstore
ポーランド
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月25日

I am not happy with this app. It is not the easiest to understand for me and I noticed the the prices in other countries doesn't show correctly. It showed correctly for me but I had people sending me screenshot and the prices were higher then they were supposed to be. wont use this app account unless I get some kind of live support on this.

Nifty Nunes
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約19時間
2024年1月21日

this app is not working on my website i tried everything

casualya
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年1月8日

My currency not changing on my store

aestheticstore
インド
アプリの使用期間:9日
2023年9月19日

Support is on opposite time zones, therefore the support response time is very slow. Their basic design settings are not available in the free plan, you can only change whether you want the selector to display flags or not. The tutorial on how to move around the currency selector doesn't match Shopify liquid code settings, and support claims they do not offer any support regarding this... Don't waste your time with this app!

By Catalfo

ForzaCredits
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:13日
2024年1月10日

Hola! cada vez que intento pedir ayuda, han terminado de trabajar, favor de compartir vuestra locación u horario de trabajo.
La pagina la abro desde chile y otra persona desde Europa y no logramos que los precios se vean en moneda local, favor vuestra ayuda!!

PINK MOON
チリ
アプリの使用期間:約17時間
2023年10月6日

doesn't work as expected, checkout page is not converted to the specified currency

The Smart Choice Store
インド
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年7月28日

I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone! After the initial setup, it appeared to be working fine. After watching customer replays it was showing three different prices from the product page, to the cart, and then another different at checkout. As you can imagine this deeply impacted conversions as customers were just flat out confused and concerned. I contacted support 3 times and never heard back, absolutely unacceptable for an app that claims to have prompt response times!

Lumiez