Algemene beoordeling
  • 7% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 10% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 januari 2024

I find that Dripshipper is easy to use and the quality of coffee is excellent. I also order in bulk for my own shop and my customers love it! …Brian, Owner of McGee Black Irish Coffee located at the Jersey Shore- Mcgeeblackirishcoffee.com

McGee Black Irish Coffee Company
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

Dripshipper has definitely made it easier to run a business, they are quick and it is very easy to import and export inventory.

BAKERS COFFEE
12 maanden gebruiken de app
2 januari 2024

This app/company connects you with two roasters to drop-ship coffee and tea. It has created the connections that I may not be able to make independent of them. They also host meetings/webinars in conjunction with the roasters to help develop sales strategies and aid in marketing.

Leo's Cafe
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

The customer support and service needs work. They constantly ask you to repeatedly.do things that don't work or resolve your issues. If more was done to investigate the root issues. I.e. invoices not showing paid my Customer issue could have been resolved weeks ago.

Bespoke Cuppa Beverage Company
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

Raheel was awesome in helping me figure out issues with my shipping! give hime a raise!

Scribbles & Stitches
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

I ordered some coffee and tea products from Dripshipper and I was very impressed with their service and quality. The products arrived to my customers quickly and were well-packaged. The coffee and tea were fresh, aromatic, and delicious. I loved the variety of flavors and blends that they offered. They also provided me with some helpful tips and resources on how to brew the perfect cup. The customer service was excellent, they answered all my questions and resolved any issues promptly. I highly recommend Dripshipper for anyone looking for a reliable and affordable dropshipping coffee and tea supplier.

J. Davis Coffee
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
19 januari 2024

Good app very responsive

Jubilant Bay Coffee
17 dagen gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

The coffee through Dripshipper is a good quality from their roasting vendors. The quality of customer service from the Dripshipper support team is extremely disappointing. The Dripshipper app for Shopify has several issues and their support team seem to be oblivious to addressing the issues and remedying the concerns provided by their customers (the Shopify store owner).

Ski Bum Coffee Co
13 dagen gebruiken de app
22 december 2023

I've been nothing but impressed with Dripshipper! The coffee is outstanding. They've been responsive to help requests and even some stupid questions I had.

Sakonnet Coffee
27 dagen gebruiken de app
28 november 2023

I'm very satisfied with the support I received today from Haroon. very professional who has mastered the subject. His response was quick, and he was able to resolve all the issues within a few minutes.

Thank you, Haroon.