Drop Hint 2.0 Email SMS Postal , 86件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の2%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2022年1月24日

I'm still setting this up but I LOVE that it's even possible to send hints. It's been easy to set up. Once it's live and working I'll be able to adjust my rating to reflect how it actually works. So far so good though! Customer support has been great too.

IN YOUR FACE SKINCARE
アプリの使用期間:3日
AppSoluteが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thank you for your feedback on our Drop A Hint 2.0 app. We're glad to hear that you love the concept of sending hints and that the setup process has been easy for you. We understand that you're still in the process of setting it up, and we appreciate your willingness to adjust your rating once you've experienced how it works in action. We're here to support you along the way, and our customer support team will be available to assist you whenever needed. If you have any questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our Drop A Hint 2.0 app, and we're excited for you to see its full functionality and potential soon.

2022年6月29日

Installed and tested it, works as expected. Item sizing info wasn't at first showing up in the Hint but app's support quickly fixed it for me. Their chat support is super fast.

Aquani
アプリの使用期間:約2時間
AppSoluteが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thank you for your feedback on our Drop A Hint 2.0 app. We're pleased to hear that you installed and tested the app and that it is working as expected. We apologize for the initial issue with the item sizing info not showing up in the Hint, but we're glad that our support team was able to quickly address and resolve it for you. We take pride in providing fast and responsive chat support. If you have any further questions or need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our Drop A Hint 2.0 app, and we're here to ensure your continued satisfaction.

2022年11月15日

We just started using this app but so far it's easy to use and install and we're very excited! The integration is appealing and it has a fun look and feel.

Tesoro Boston
アプリの使用期間:1日
AppSoluteが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thank you for your feedback on our Drop A Hint 2.0 app. We're delighted to hear that you find it easy to use and install. We appreciate your excitement and enthusiasm about using our app. It's great to know that the integration is appealing and that it has a fun look and feel, adding to the overall experience. If you have any questions or need any assistance as you continue to explore and utilize the app, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your continued satisfaction. Thank you for choosing our Drop A Hint 2.0 app.

2022年2月8日

Easy to configure. Setup is a bit time consuming when you have to adjust the font/colors from desktop separately from mobile app. When placement on product page wasn't just right, app support assisted the same day I requested support.

Council Studio
アプリの使用期間:1日
AppSoluteが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thank you for your feedback on our Drop A Hint 2.0 app. We're glad to hear that you found it easy to configure. We understand that adjusting the font and colors separately for desktop and mobile can be time-consuming, and we appreciate your patience in this process. We're pleased to know that our app support was able to assist you promptly when you needed help with the placement on the product page. If you have any further questions or need any additional assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our Drop A Hint 2.0 app, and we're here to support you in creating the perfect user experience for your customers.

2022年8月19日

i have started to use the app. it is very good for our store. looking forward to explore more features

SPARKLY ROSES
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:10分
AppSoluteが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thank you for your feedback on our Drop A Hint 2.0 app. We're glad to hear that you have started using the app and that it has been beneficial for your store. We're excited for you to explore more of its features and see how they can further enhance your store's experience. If you have any questions or need any assistance along the way, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing our Drop A Hint 2.0 app, and we look forward to continuing to support you on your journey.

編集日:2022年12月8日

I just started using the app. I am trying to enable text messaging, and the requirement to enable it is to leave a review. The app seems fairly comprehensive and usable so far. There doesn't appear to be an easy option to edit the cap, or even a hard to find option. I would like to have control over the max amount I spend on this app. I have nothing more to say at this point.

P·R·O·T·O·G·E·N·E·S·I·S
アプリの使用期間:約3時間
AppSoluteが返信しました 2023年7月7日

Thank you for sharing your experience with our Drop A Hint 2.0 app. We appreciate your feedback. We're glad to hear that the app appears comprehensive and usable to you. Regarding the requirement to leave a review to enable text messaging, we understand your concern and apologize for any inconvenience caused. We value your input about the cap option and having control over your spending on the app. Your feedback is valuable to us as we continually work to improve our app and provide more customization options. If you have any further questions or need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure your satisfaction with our app.