DropCommerce: US Dropshipping , 384件のレビュー

21d6b2-2.myshopify.com

NK Family
アプリの使用期間:18日
2023年6月30日

Answers questions promptly, pleasant staff, eager to help, FAST US SHIPPING, inexpensive, ECO-FRIENDLY suppliers ... What more could you ask for ? DropCommerce made it fast and easy for even beginners to source products in North America , edit and import them directly to your store without any disruptions! Make sure you check your shipping settings in shopify to add rates and track inventory in the correct location and your all set up ! Extremely happy and if you are just starting or have 6 figures a month, this app is worth the install. for me personally my store speed actually INCREASED! Will recommend 1,000 times over.

Stitch Kraft
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2023年9月5日

Drop Commerce is an amazing app. UI very intuitive. Was able to find a nice selection of items in Canada for my store.
Highly recommend any day.
Spencer and team have customer support at their core.

My Store
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年8月7日

DropCommerce has truly transformed my dropshipping venture on Shopify, and I can't help but give it a glowing five-star review. Shiera's support in setting up my business was beyond compare – her responsiveness and expertise made the entire process a breeze, and my site was up and running flawlessly within a remarkable 24-hour turnaround. The dedication shown by Shiera and the team is a testament to their professionalism. Kudos to CEO Spencer for creating such an exceptional platform; the prebuilt stores they offer are a game changer for aspiring entrepreneurs diving into dropshipping. Without a doubt, I enthusiastically recommend DropCommerce to anyone seeking to kickstart their dropshipping journey – the combination of top-notch assistance from Shiera and the platform's robust features is a recipe for success that you won't want to miss out on.

Dwell Goods Co.
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年8月24日

So everything has been made easy and great customer service I really like working with dropcommerce and I can't wait to do more business

Everything Made Simple
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年10月18日

Great products, and ease of use as a new dropshipping entrepreneur have made the process seamless and stress-free!

Midwest & Blessed Mercantile
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年7月22日

The app is easy to use,but beware if you accidentally go over your import limit they cancel your plan. I paid for basic plan, and went over my limit, wasn't paying attention, and they cancelled the plan. Instead of a pop up stating that I exceeded my number of items they just took my money and cancelled it

Quirky Kitchenware
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
DropCommerceが返信しました 2023年7月24日

Hey there,

I think there may have been a misunderstanding as we do not cancel plans after hitting the product limit on the Basic plan. It appears that you had closed and reopened your account which would have cancelled your original plan when you closed your account. We are more than happy to assist you with getting your account re-activated, please respond to our support ticket we have open for you, or feel free to reach out to support@dropcommerce.com when you have a chance :)

2023年6月1日

I have wanted to start Dropshipping for quite a while but didn't know how to get started, but then I came across DropCommerce in the app store. They make it super straight forward on how to start your business, and are there to help along the way, really great!

only one
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年5月23日

Good experience I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it I enjoyed it Great experience thhtjtj ththtj tntjtj fjfjfjf

Titan Essentials
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年5月27日

The suppliers seem great! You can message with them directly to help build relationships with them. I love that!

My Store