DropHippo , 27 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,1
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 81% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 19% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
23 de janeiro de 2023

Started working with drop hippo as CJ weren't making the cut. Got my product sourced and shipping times were halved compared to CJ which gave me the confidence to scale up big. Since then ive done over 130k with drop hippo and couldn't be happier.

I wanted to take it up a notch with branding and got my branding for cost price and is very high quality. This has really allowed me to build a brand and build a proper customer base, since then my returning customer rate is much higher for a tiny cost in comparison.

All refunds are taken care of the same day should there be any issues such as a broken items which does happen at this scale, they always take responsibility.

Day or night my questions are answered, with full transparency which is refreshing in this space. I couldn't recommend them more if you are looking to take it to the next level.

BeautyFirst
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
7 de julho de 2021

Great reliable app with quick fulfilment. Customer service and the team at DropHippo are great too. Highly recommended!

Rescuers Club
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Over 2 years
6 de julho de 2021

I truly love this app. I used to work with Aliexpress and I can't count how many times there was a miscommunication between me and the sellers and I had to deal with multiple sellers with variable quality, not consistent so really hard to scale the business up. Once, I had a seller giving me fake tracking numbers for weeks until I realized it and had to refund all customers.
With Drophippo, I only deal with one person who speaks English fluently. They can source all products (including some not available on marketplaces), double-check the quality and ship the products in proper packaging. Anyway, if you're serious about your business, you should give them a try.

Hufe
França
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 29 days
5 de julho de 2021

Drophippo is hands down THE MOST IMPORTANT app for a hands free Dropshipping experience. If you have high order volume, it’s absolutely necessary to have fulfillment on auto-pilot. Don’t bother with any other app, Drophippo & their team are second to none!

Everie Woman
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 year
11 de dezembro de 2020

I really love this app, I don't understand some of the bad reviews I saw, in my case it saves me a lot of shipping time and money, The support team is always quick to help me when I need them. As long as they stay top quality like this, I will continue working with them.

Sweet Vitamins
Bulgária
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 7 days
8 de dezembro de 2020

DropHippo has completely changed the way we run our business. No matter what products we need to source, they've been able to find them at competitive rates. The best part of their service offering is the QA testing they carry out. A few times they've caught products that would negatively affect our brand if we had actually shipped them. So in more ways than one they've helped our business grow year over year.

Thread Domain
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Over 3 years
18 de julho de 2020

been using these guys a while and always had good experience. support is good and app is nice and easy to use. looking forward to scaling up even more with these guys.

Original Britain
Austrália
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: Over 1 year
18 de julho de 2020

Super happy with the guys at drophippo, even through the whole covid-19 situation. Thanks again for always being a great help with our business.

Atomic Ivy
Austrália
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
19 de dezembro de 2019

Been using drophippo for a few months now and it's just been fantastic. The support is always ready to help, orders are shipped fast and with no issues. Will be sticking around for a long time!

Hippo Tape
Dinamarca
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 12 months
Questão respondida por Drop Hippo 20 de janeiro de 2020

Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to read that you are happy with our services and thank you for your business :)

Editado a 17 de outubro de 2019

SedikhiiSavingsPlus.Com - Fashion For The Fashionably Fortunate

DropHippo is always prompt in replying to my inquiries. I like the cute purple hippo they have as their mascot/logo. The app itself is really well made. It's got an easy to understand interface, quality photos of products and descriptions already prepared for many items which saves us dropshippers time as we just have to tweak them a little.

An honest review is nothing without providing constructive criticism and in say so, I suggest DropHippo to increase the amount of products they offer, possibly lower their prices a little on some select items and make sure the basic facts are available such as materials used in making an item.

No app is absolutely perfect, I may be giving this app 5/5 stars, but only because I'm forced to select 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. My actually rating is 4.5 stars. There's always room for improvement.

Thank you for such a great app.

Sedikhii Savings Plus