Valutazione complessiva
3,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 62% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 21% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 novembre 2023

I've done pretty good here also there's USA shippers which is why I use this I wanted to get USA suppliers I don't really have anything against others but going with USA suppliers have made things a lot better no slow wait times I highly recommend Wholesale2B they have lots of products and new things coming regularly also I have used support many times they get back to me fairly fast so one thing I can say about support is It's been an A+ for me I have had lots of sells! with them I recommend you give them a try for yourself :)

Star In My Heart
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
6 dicembre 2023

I just wanted to give a shoutout to Ani D. for being super awesome! They fixed an issue with discontinued products and even added a cool feature to help me out. I'm so grateful for the quick and friendly support.

You guys rock! Keep up the great work!

Minihomy
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
28 novembre 2023

Most of the products on here are by suppliers who are using the platform for sales. The prices definitely aren’t wholesale, and alit of times are higher than store prices. People who don’t research or know what they’re looking at price wise would be setting themselves up. I also suspect from what I’ve seen that one of the fragrance suppliers has fraudulent merchandise. Most of their stuff has no upc and it’s marked up. Their website also has ridiculously low prices which is clear indicator it’s fake. Some of their reviews the customers have even said they found the products to be fake and unreturnable. So beware and be careful of what you’re doing you could really harm your company by selling fake products.

RECTIFY
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
6 ottobre 2023

I recently started a store and wanted to sell costumes. Upon looking at various apps, I signed up with Wholesale2B and could quickly find and add the products I wanted. There were a few questions that I had about the products, for which I reached out to the support and they were prompt to answer them. I'm yet to launch the store to the public, but I am confident to showcase the products that I added using this app. Overall I have an extremely positive experience.

Evergreen Costumes
India
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 ottobre 2023

Don't give them your credit card information. They are a scam. They will find a way to illegally charge you over and over even if you unsubscribe and dispute.

annyannymagic
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 23 ottobre 2023

Hi annyannymagic,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I see that you've been a subscribed member of Wholesale2B January. Shopify gives a very clear distinction about our app while installing it - you'd be subscribed to the monthly plan once you 7-day free trial is over. All of our subscriptions are controlled by Shopify and not us, so, to summarize, we're not "illegally" charging your credit card. As previously stated, the page at the time of install does mention that you'd be charged once the 7-day trial is over.

I see that you've uninstalled the Wholesale2B app now, so you'd not be charged further. I'd request you to review your misleading review about our app, as we do not indulge in any unfair practices at all.

15 ottobre 2023

A lot of products have only one photo and very little description. The descriptions are not that good. Photos are not that good quality. One example, the description says variations, but when you import there are no other variations. The descriptions don't match that well. You have to read, delete&modify. Overall, it doesn't satisfy the entire function.

The Prime Mart
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 23 ottobre 2023

Hi The Prime Mart,

Thank you taking the time to share your feedback with us.

The product data, including the images, descriptions, titles, and variations come directly from the supplier and not us. We have little to no control over what the suppliers provide us with, and we push the same data that they've uploaded to Wholesale2B.

I understand that it might not fit your requirements. Thank you for using our app.

10 novembre 2023

good customer service

Daily Products Club
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
31 ottobre 2023

As far as Shopify they have the worst product integration out of any company I have used so far. They may be good for Amazon or Ebay but don't use them for Shopify. They have extra charges for everything you would want to set such as a charge if you want to set the margin, rounding the price and adding a Ai description to the product. The $29.99 a month is only a starting point because they charge for every little setting they can. The descriptions and pictures are terrible. They state they get that from the supplier, I suggest that they set down some requirements for the vendors to adhere to then.

Elite Gamers Lounge
Stati Uniti
Circa un'ora di utilizzo dell’app
23 ottobre 2023

Wholesale2B doesn't ship larger items (like furniture) into Canada. Great app though. Very integrative.

Urban Annex
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 29 gennaio 2024

Very bad app and website, do mot waste your time and money signing up with them. Poor customer service, the website kept logging you out before because of their short sessions, their product prices are high, and when you need to source any order you have received you may be surprised to find the item "OUT OF STOCK" or "DISCONTINUED" without reflecting that onto your store inventory, and orders will have transaction fees which would make you unable to compete, Also the app is adding Shipping fee to many order I was trying to fulfil while that should have been included in the product price, which makes me unable to fulfill the order at such a very high sourcing price! Additionally, you may sometimes be shocked that the item showing up to source on their website is completely different than the item you have received the order for on your store even for the same SKU! Last but not least, when I tried to cancel my dropshipping plan with them they closed my ticket multiple times and never cancelled it and kept charging me for it!

American Smart
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 6 ottobre 2023

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback to us.

I apologize for the dissatisfactory experience that you had with us. The automatic logging out can be disabled in your profile settings. Our inventory updates are indeed automated, so any out-of-stock products should be marked as such on your store almost immediately. However, by the time the order is placed from your end, it could happen that the product has gone out of stock. About a different product, if a different product is delivered to your customer, we provide full assistance with getting the issue resolved.

Also, your subscription is instantly canceled the moment you uninstall the Shopify app from your store. Thank you for being associated with Wholesale2B, we're grateful.