Recensioni (167)

Valutazione complessiva
3,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 62% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 22% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
9 gennaio 2017

Its a great app...easy to use. Have large number of products. well maintained history of orders. Congrats team. Excellent work

Lifeoftheparty
17 giugno 2020

I have been working with Wholesale2B for almost 2 years now. I've had their Amazon sync program, presently their ebay sync Program, and newly their Shopify sync program. And without a shadow of a doubt, without them I NEVER would have become a large presence with good profits in Ecommerce Online Retail. Here is what I LOVE about wholesale2b:

*1. They offer inventory sync programs that load products in very quickly (thousands) and keeps the inventory synced to warehouses with products of your choice--every 4 hours update or even manual when you put items in your lists. This saves me hours if not weeks of my time (I'm deploying almost 10K product to our various shops through their service).

*2 I choose my mark up: there are niches of products I have found there that work well on various platforms. I flush out at medium 20% profit on each sale using their inventory feeds and lists.

*3 If you wish to use them to fulfill (place order/upload tracing)--its streamlined to do so; or, you can reach out to wholesalers, set up your account with them but still use their app to sell, fulfill yourself-(they provide the contact information for you to do that if you wish) -they are fine with it (I like that flexibility).

*4 Any software or online work is not without hiccups, bumps, or flaws. So any issues I have, there is a ticket support system--there are 4 key people who answer questions and fix problem in 4-24 hours. I can count on that. They are very respectful and always willing to help you, teach you, or fix things on their end if needed.

*5. They are connected to 95 warehouses and offer over a million products from which you create your own lists and then click to push---100's of products at a time. I LOVE IT! Pick the right products with the right margin of increase and you DO sell--some products work better on certain sites though.

They are improving their software all the time. I highly recommend any of their services if you are looking to catapult your online store to the next level.

Teresa (Owner: My Picks for You)

My Picks for You
27 giugno 2016

App works well enough, Support is good. The problem is for my industry the wholesale prices of the items available are in some case twice as high as retail, I could by all cheaper on Amazon then I would pay wholesale here. So no money to be made.

Suzieskincare
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 febbraio 2019

Install this app by mistake in woocommerce when you had to install was shopify. I write to customer service and the person was on the defensive. It took me almost 2 days to answer to not help me. from message to message I did not want to change my account, or give me refund. I decided to leave the 29.95 lost and pay a new one with shopify. and when I enter that system I regret 20 times. that archaic system, has nothing intuitive, the pressures are more expensive than in ebay, and pa they charge a very expensive shipping. $ 15 per shipment when the product is free and cheaper on ebay. NEVER SPONSOR THIS APP.

LYMAL
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
5 febbraio 2020

The app is very buggy and honestly the most outdated design and functionality. I contacted the customer service provider multiple times but they never got back to me.

The Polygon Shop
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
14 aprile 2021

Pros- easy to integrate to Shopify, Amazon and eBay.
Cons-, wholesale prices are very high, no room for any profit, therefore no sales...

Zero Day Product
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 settembre 2017

Awesome app! Makes it easy to add products that your customers will love!

home-for-all-seasons.myshopify.com

Home For All Seasons
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 aprile 2017

The biggest problems that I am experiencing with this app, are the repetitive updates to SEO, prices and product titles. Each time that I shorten the title, the long title re-appears and the same with the SEO/prices. Another issue, are the constant missing images. I am still trying the app but with the constant price changes (after I have set my prices) and the missing images (amongst other issues), I am not sure if I will keep the app. Still waiting for a response from customer service. In addition, I paid $5 for the markups to be set, nothing yet! I will increase the stars once these issues are corrected.

Divine Experience Radio Store
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2018

The App is good and has a lot of great features, the only reason I cancelled after 6 days is that the pricing of the products is not low enough to be competitive.

Tipsy Blonde
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 agosto 2019

Worst Shopify App experience I have ever had. Looks good at first but when you try to use it you realize there is conflicting information, the functionality is vintage 2000 and when I called them on these inadequacies they ignored me.
In my opinion, they just want the monthly subscription fee from those unsuspecting.

Shop Downtown Sidney
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 30 agosto 2019

I am so sorry to hear that. Would you kindly provide me with your support ticket number. All tickets are answered within 1 business day.