Recensioni (167)

Valutazione complessiva
3,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 62% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 22% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
3 ottobre 2016

This is one of the best dropshippers i have come across during my research. They provide a wide variety of products over 1 million, and they can do some small modifications to fit your eshop. Highly recommendable and with excellent service from all the support tearm which are working even on weekends to reply soonest. Thanks you W2b for your support

Doragon
Grecia
6 ottobre 2019

I'm new to dropshipping and new to Shopify. Like anything, once you learn to use the Wholesale2B app is great. They have a ton of wholesalers and are quick to respond with detailed answers. Super happy about their service and plan to use them as a part of my ecommerce structure.

GADGET FLASHLIGHTS
6 febbraio 2020

I have found this so far the best dropship app - I would love more high end brands that would be even better. When ever I had a problem, the support answered me straight away and sorted any issue. I recommend this to anyone who wants more variety and product selection

Trend Pony
12 giugno 2019

It is a really good app with a lot of products and suppliers. perfect to start with the dropshipping.recommended

UltimateMarktusa
Spagna
3 ottobre 2017

Very good supplier/dropshipper. Very interactive and fast responder. Charge shipping rates for every item separately so take that in consider when pricing your items. Very big range of items.

Loveperfume4u
Israele
3 maggio 2017

Very nice service, the customer service is great, they respond fast. Congratulation

Theclicshop
Repubblica Dominicana
Data modifica: 30 maggio 2016

Powerful timesaver, lots of Leverage.

Qualitygeneral
Data modifica: 17 gennaio 2020

Really great app.Easy to get set up. Follow some simple directions and in 45 mins products begin showing up on your site. Lots of products to tailor to your needs.

White Sands Treasures
10 marzo 2020

We already have a very successful online business and wanted to try dropshipping model. W2B has been very easy to integrate with our shopify store and got us started very quickly. Support has been awesome! We get our q's answers promptly. So far no complaints.

In Fragrance World
15 febbraio 2017

Great App Thank you, just 24hrs to Upload all products by your choice and u can Adjust all prices & Catogries.

Kingfo123