Recensioni (167)

Valutazione complessiva
3,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 62% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 22% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 22 settembre 2021

Not recommended lots and lots of fees (trans, surcharge)Not able to make a profit to cover the cost.

Boardwalk Ts & Things
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 23 settembre 2021

Hi Boardwalk Ts & Things,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry to learn that you've had a dissatisfactory experience with us. Any fees that is added to the products comes directly from either the supplier or payment gateways - Wholesale2B does not intervene or inflate the prices at all. However, we'd be happy to address any concerns that you have with our app. Please log into your Wholesale2B account and create a Support Ticket so that we could assist you and get the issues resolved. We're open to any kind of feedback that you may have for us. Thank you for being associated with Wholesale2B. We're grateful.

Thanks and regards,
Peter Caradonna
CEO - Wholesale2B

24 settembre 2018

This suppler and app is awesome! I can add new products fast and remove them if needed just as fast. They auto-update everything and pull stuff off my shop that's no longer available and even let me know if selling something I added will cause me to lose money if I sell it. Thank You!

BeingHumanoid
26 marzo 2017

This app. has made my life so much easier. It was a no-brainer to install & I have had all my questions answered in a timely manner. They really do what the say they will do.

Dubell Fine Gifts
21 agosto 2020

Great app. Functions well and has great selection options.

Welcome2MyFresh
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 22 agosto 2020

Thank you so much for the nice feedback. We appreciate it very much.

27 luglio 2020

This app is so amazingly easy to use. Order processing is a snap and the tech guys are great! I'm already planning my second Shopify store and I'll use the W2B app to stock that one as well. I highly recommend this app and the great staff at W2B!

You Naughty Devil
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 27 luglio 2020

Thank you for this great view. We really appreciate it :))

24 marzo 2017

The migration was terrible, no real assistance for help, numerous problems if you are trying to migrate into a existing store. Nightmare!

Greenhits
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
30 aprile 2020

Wholesale2b have been tremendously helpful in helping me get my shopify store up and running. They have 1000's of great products to help get me and anyone up and running to put you into business for yourself! Their response rate to questions is extremely quick to respond every time, unbelievable! Thank you Wholesale2b!

Priced Your Way
8 settembre 2016

I'm using Wholesae2b as my primary dropship supplier and everything went smooth. Then there were some issues with product pictures and descriptions. I would like to note that the support (Steve and Mike) were very responsive and fixed the troubles in timely manner. Awesome support and service! Strongly recommend them to anyone.

Almiris
Bulgaria
Data modifica: 20 marzo 2021

This app is great! No issues with it and it was very smooth to use and understand. Only one thing, I wish it has more children/young adult shoe preferred picks. Otherwise, great app!

Shoe Barb
9 febbraio 2018

Excellent Support and response. Great features that will save sellers time and focus on sales.Thumbs up!!!

Shophousedecor