Recensioni (166)

Valutazione complessiva
3,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 61% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 8% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 22% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
12 agosto 2018

I'm having a good experience so far. I haven't had any real problems and customer service was efficient at answering any questions I may have had.

Nitas Discount Pet Supplies
8 febbraio 2020

I have been happy with the connection between W2B and Shopify. I didn't like that I kept getting pop-ups to make this review and that this review had a minimum # of characters.

Perfume University
27 luglio 2020

This app is great .It's easy to use . So far no problems . I will use this app when i create another Shopify store . I
love it !!! The price is right in my budget . i would recommend it to anyone that wants to start their own Shopify store .

Dorlene's
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 5 agosto 2020

Thank you so much for the nice review.

8 aprile 2017

Integrating my Shopify store with Wholesale2B has automated my eCommerce business and allows me to focus on my core business and building relationships with my customers.

Pinkbox Xo
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
17 marzo 2019

Fast and Courteous Customer Service!! They have plenty of products to choose from and their platform links easily to Shopify.

Life & Lemon
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
24 marzo 2019

Nice app. The app works, The customer service works. Lots of products. Good service. Okay shipping times,

Scenty Delight
29 maggio 2017

This is a great combination; Shopify and Wholesale2b. It's user friendly and easy to navigate. Yes I will recommend to my entrepreneurial friends. Beauty Downtown Skin Care
BeautyDowntown.com

Beauty Downtown
16 agosto 2020

Great App Guys so easy and fun to use and execute!!!!! the navigation is as simple as a 1 + 1... I was able to get what i need from it thanks

We Stock That
18 gennaio 2019

This app saved me tons of labor hours and made everything a breeze. Customer support actually responds to your questions. Great product and highly recommend it. Other programs charge you an arm and a leg to do the same thing! Don't judge the app by it's looks, judge it by what it can do. Enough said.

California Fragrance Outlet
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 1 giugno 2019

Absolute Game Changer for me. W2B has been in my corner from Day 1. Looking forward to the future with W2B and LowballMikes.com

LowballMikes
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Onlinestorebiz LLC ha risposto 1 giugno 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Please don't hesitate to contact us should you need anything.