Arvostelut (26 904)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
17. kesäkuu 2024

Great support from Rita! She went beyond my expectations to give me the answers I needed to solve some of my issues.

EcomXpressHips
Melkein 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 19. kesäkuu 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

25. kesäkuu 2024

Colleen at DSers did a good job. She assisted me right away and worked with me to find a way to achieve what I wanted. A+!

Fleece Chic
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

5. heinäkuu 2024

Estava em duvida de como usar o Tmail mas graçar a Cris e ao Sans agora ficou tudo esclarecido

ATYTUDE
Brasilia
DSers vastasi 7. heinäkuu 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

11. heinäkuu 2024

very helpful and easy to work with Aimee from costumer support

המכשף השכונתי
Israel
DSers vastasi 14. heinäkuu 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

1. heinäkuu 2024

Ivan helped me out in record time! I wish i reached out sooner!!!

Caleb & Imani
DSers vastasi 3. heinäkuu 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy dropshipping with DSers! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

29. kesäkuu 2024

I had trouble in fulfilling an order and I got to talk to Rita and she helped me through the whole thing and she was GREAT!! and I thank You so much.

Kathie May's Online Outlet
DSers vastasi 30. kesäkuu 2024

Muokattu 30. kesäkuu 2024

You need "write a review" link top and center of page with bold print. Nearly over looked it and didn't do review. Needs to be more visible. The Alex's customer service was really great. Answered all my questions. Very pleased.

Greenfrog Cycling

Very fast and helpful!

Vellusio
DSers vastasi 3. heinäkuu 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

1. heinäkuu 2024

Really very satisfied with the support. I had a problem and they solved it in minutes.
Also, very friendly and attentive agents.

LuzBoreal
Brasilia
DSers vastasi 2. heinäkuu 2024

6. heinäkuu 2024

Zina was amazing! she was able to help me solve my problem right away. She was also very kind and positive:)

TheRegalAve