Arvostelut (26 868)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
8. toukokuu 2024

This platform is not intuitive and you need to have a certain ability to self-start to use it. Could definitely be more user friendly with improved english prompts. With that said, I contacted Support about an issue and Myra came to my rescue. She was very competent and was able to solve my problem with her through explanations.

Finley Holiday Stoneworks
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 10. toukokuu 2024

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.

10. kesäkuu 2024

The customer support is next level brilliant. However I feel the pricing within DSer is slightly confusing. Even if you select product synchronisation with another country all prices are in US dollars. Be aware of this with pricing items in your store if not trading in US dollars.

Days of Spring
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 12. kesäkuu 2024

Hi there
Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

4. toukokuu 2024

O aplicativo é bom, mas tem algumas funções muito importantes restritas apenas a quem assinar um plano mensal com eles(ex: a atualização de estoque dos fornecedores para dentro da nossa loja).

Fesi Store
Brasilia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 5. toukokuu 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service to give us more details about your issues.

9. kesäkuu 2024

Je viens de commencer à utiliser cette application.

Marosy29boutique
Ranska
Noin tunti sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 10. kesäkuu 2024

Hello,

We're glad to welcome you to DSers!
Don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you need help!

30. joulukuu 2023

Sherry responded to me quickly and was open to helping me resolve my issue fairly quickly.

avalovette
Yhdysvallat
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 3. tammikuu 2024

Hi,

We will let our customer team know that you had a great experience with them. Thank you for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

16. heinäkuu 2023

I am getting an error message that the app is unsupported in shopify. I am seeking some help on this. Will i have to delete all my products that i have uploaded on my store.

femboujee89.com
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 19. heinäkuu 2023

Hello,

Don't worry, DSers is here to stay!
Due to Shopify's updated detection system, you may see 'DSers unsupported'.
Please be assured that this will not affect your business and we are working with Shopify to solve this issue as soon as possible.

Best,

17. syyskuu 2023

I am a new seller and probably it will take time to get used to the different features of autods, however, I think navigation could have been much simpler. Probably you would understand if you see the platform from a new user perspective.

RTR mart
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 18. syyskuu 2023

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

13. joulukuu 2023

The customer service provided is excellent, and I highly recommend using the live chat feature. It is always available and consistently effective in resolving issues. Tiffany helped address all my problems and provided clear explanations. Overall, it is a good customer service experience.

Trendy Gadget Club
Kanada
Noin 9 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 14. joulukuu 2023

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

11. joulukuu 2023

Je veux que cette application soit gratuite pour moi.
mais je n'arrive plus à l'utilisée gratuitementé
pourquoi?

avsuper
Kanada
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 13. joulukuu 2023

8. joulukuu 2023

Ótimo app só gostaria que os resumos das descrições dos produtos fossem mais bem explicados sem palavras repetidas

BrazilStory
Brasilia
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
DSers vastasi 11. joulukuu 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We will maintain our dedication and continue to provide a great dropshipping experience. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!