DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 24,312件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2020年4月10日

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICES !!
I reach out to Dsers team via chat asking about how to set up the shipping method in Shopify store, 1 day gone by, the message has read but no one response anything, I noticed someone typing tho, then again no response what so ever.

shopfreakxpress
タイ
DSersが返信しました 2020年4月13日

Hi there ! We are sorry that our service did not satisfy you. There might be a net connection issue happened. On our side the message seems to be sent out but actually it did not. Team will reach out to you and follow the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience.

2020年3月12日

App is still in beta, buggy, needs some developing. Support is a bit immature and requires alot of effort to make them understand what your struggles are. Also they make their own conclusions before understanding the problem. I made screenshots and explain my issues, yet they still ask me to make videos of the problem. I never had to make a video my entire life about an issue when I am the customer. I gave them my login details and shop name, yet they dont really solve issues for you. I have a complaint about a specific product (a swimsuit) i pushed from DSer platform to the store, yet they still talk about another product (shoes) which i had no issue at all with. Also inventory does not match aliexpress product quantities.

Support is not accurate to details. Communication is so so. They dont really read carefully what you are writing nor look at your screenshots. But then If you have a lot of patience and if you have room for frustration, you might appreciate this app.

The L.A. District
オランダ
DSersが返信しました 2020年3月13日

Hi there! We are sorry that you are experiencing issue on DSers and the solution we provided is not well organized in English which confused you.
Please check the explanation below and let us know if you still have issue. We will follow up.
1. DSers WILL NOT update pricing rule after you push the product to Shopify. So you need to modify the compare at price on Shopify. And after deactivating compare at price feature, it will not be applied to the newly imported products anymore. Please have test on that and let us know.
2. About the issue of the specific product, team used another product to explain the same issue and just take the product as an example. Maybe this caused a misunderstanding.
3.We will ask for some detailed information since we can not access to your Shopify store even we have your account information of DSers. We thank you for your effort. And we will always respond positively.
4. There might be a gap to understand each other but we are always glad to hear and be patient to solve issues. Thank you for your understanding and patience anyway.
Please let us know if you need anything else. We will try best to make you enjoy a good and free support service. Good day.

2020年3月13日

Somehow someone elses shop who I don'T know showed up in my dsers account. And then all the orders went to someone elses aliepxress account. I can't even fulfill my orders and everything is mixed up. This is terrible.

Magichause
ドイツ
2022年5月21日

there is no basic filter to show out of stock products from ali, making this app fairly useless as now easy way to see or replace out of stock products. amazing that such basic functionality is missing

Cheap Snow Gear
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3日
DSersが返信しました 2022年6月2日

Hello Cheap Snow Gear,

Thank you for your suggestion and feedback.
We are working to implement new features after receiving the thoughts of merchants coming from Oberlo and we'll try to improve as much as possible in the near future!
Please don't hesitate to share your ideas if you have more, we're always happy to hear them.

2022年5月19日

Migrated over to this product believing it was the replacement for Oberlo but after migration it still needs mapping and isn't nearly as user friendly or functional as Oberlo was!

FridaySweets.com
アプリの使用期間:2日
DSersが返信しました 2022年6月2日

Hello FridaySweets.com,
Thank you for your feedback.
After migration, all your products that were mapped in Oberlo with AliExpress suppliers will be mapped in DSers as well.
Please make sure that the mapping is activated in DSers, and if you have any issue, our customer service team will be able to easily help you fix the issues.
If you have some suggestion on how to make DSers more user-friendly & functional, please share your thoughts with us, we'll be glad to hear them!

2022年8月9日

where is my oberlo data? why won't it sync? I have hundreds of items in my store and now oberlo is gone and apparently this is supposed to replace it but there is no option to sync

Hippy Haven
ケイマン諸島
アプリの使用期間:2日
DSersが返信しました 2022年8月10日

Hello Hippy Haven,

Our customer service team has contacted you to fix this issue.
The Oberlo migration period is now over, but our team can help you to make sure you don't lose any data!

Please let us know if you need more help once it is fixed, we'll be glad to assist!

2019年9月27日

it's the worst app. you can't import same aliexpress link twice.

magicaleyelash
アプリの使用期間:約14時間
DSersが返信しました 2019年9月27日

Hi there !

We are terribly sorry that we failed to satisfy your request at the moment.
You will be able to import same products for more than one time in coming DSers Pro which will also support CASH BACK, advanced mapping feature, etc.

For your issue , thanks to the idea of our kind users who always help us to improve DSers, there are several ways to fix it :
1. Add deleted variants on Shopify then DSers will sync instantly . It won't take more than 1 minute.
2.Duplicate the product and edit on Shopify .
Just as our team shared with you on Messenger.

We apologize if we confused you and failed to resolve your issue.
Please give it a try again and you will find that how convenient it will be to process hundreds of orders in minutes.

Have a nice day and a sweet coming weekend.

2020年7月22日

I been waiting over 1 hour cannot get a customer services rep to even answer my questions. They said they sent me a email but nothing showed up.

LaTae's Boutique
アプリの使用期間:42分
DSersが返信しました 2020年7月22日

Hi there LaTae's Boutique team. Sorry that you did not get support in time. Support team works during 7:00 am to 00:00 am UTC+8. If you contacted us during our resting time, we will get back to you as soon as we can once we get back to work. Please let us know your email address so that we can check it out for you. Look forward to your contact. Nice dropshipping with Shopify and DSers.

2020年1月2日

NOT user friendly! This app is just a waste of time, app not recommendable. I uninstalled the app right away.

Swarovkies
フィリピン
アプリの使用期間:7分
DSersが返信しました 2020年1月2日

Hi, we are sorry that you are facing issues. We accessed to your account but didn't find any potential issue. We provide free online customer service to help you out. Please feel free to contact. Any detailed information would be very helpful for us to improve.

2020年2月16日

horrível! sistema nestes 3 dias com problemas e ninguém faz nada e tive que criar esta loja para revisar!

LightKirad-note
日本
アプリの使用期間:2分
DSersが返信しました 2020年2月17日

Hi there! Sorry that you are having issue with DSers. There is some bugs with Messenger recently. If you do not get replied from our support, please contact support@dserspro.com to give us a feedback. Hope it's helpful to you.