DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 25,282件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2021年1月14日

merci pour un travaille très simple de 3 min bon accompagnement ils m'ont complètement aidé !! Je recommanderais dsers a n'importe qui très utile pour tous les cas

OneTush
フランス
DSersが返信しました 2021年1月14日

Hi OneTush,

We really appreciate your recommendation and review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2021年6月24日

Carol solved my problems in minutes, very nice customer service. Response time is very fast, no need to wait for days to get a reply.

Mundo Azul
DSersが返信しました 2021年6月24日

Hi Mundo Azul,

We are happy that your problem was solved and thank you so much for your review. Our customer service team is always available to respond to all your inquiries and answer any questions you have. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2021年3月21日

Excelente atendimento. Sempre resolvem meus problemas. O atendente Barrett me ajudou com algo que eu não saberia resolver. Muito obrigado

Max Shop One
DSersが返信しました 2021年3月22日

Hi Max Shop One,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't be hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2021年1月15日

Great app, they are always improving and adding features. And also, they have a very good client support!

LAFEMINI
DSersが返信しました 2021年1月17日

Hi LAFEMINI,

We are happy to hear that you enjoy using DSers and working with our customer service team. Thank you so much for your review. DSers will continue trying hard to provide and develop more features that will help increase the efficiency of dropshipping. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2021年5月18日

Nice support! Catherine is brilliant! 5 stars ......................................................

Lojas Catania Shop
DSersが返信しました 2021年5月18日

Hi Lojas Catania Shop,

We are happy to learn that DSers is really helpful for you. DSers will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience for all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2021年3月27日

Barrett from DSers support team helped me a lot. overall very happy with the service that they provide. Highly recommended.

Official Kpop Merchandise Online 🥇
オーストラリア
DSersが返信しました 2021年3月28日

Hi Official Kpop Merchandise Online 🥇,

We are glad you enjoy using DSers. Thank you so much for your review of our app. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2021年3月11日

Dsers is a greatest app for working with AliExpress. Support customers are very reactive. Alice helped me to disconnect all my old stores. Highly recommanded this app and service

HANNAH MARTIN®
フランス
DSersが返信しました 2021年3月11日

Hi HANNAH MARTIN®,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't be hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2020年8月24日

Been using this app for over a year now and I love it. I can't live without it. It works great, I prefer this app over other fulfillment apps. Bulk ordering works flawlessly 95% of the time. Sometimes an order fails and I have to place the order manually, not sure what the reason for this is. This use to be completely free, but I will try the paid features soon when I open more shops.

LookVegan
アメリカ合衆国
2022年10月18日

Very good fullfilment app for Shopify, and the customer service is on top with Emma! Feel free to use it. This is very helpfull.

PeelaGreen®
マルティニーク
DSersが返信しました 2022年10月18日

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of DSers about our features and customer service. It is our honor that DSers can help you with dropshipping! We will continue working hard to provide an excellent dropshipping experience to all users. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2022年4月1日

DSers helps ease the process but there were some shipping profile issues that weren't automatically syncing with the app. Even though we ended fixing the issue ourselves, Jessica from DSers was really helpful in getting back to us quickly and was trying to help with the issue. Very friendly service.

WickyDeez