DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 25,422件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年4月21日

Blanca helped me very well she is great. They are great. I use this app. It's easy and has a many options to make your store management easy from import products and make many edits to then you can push it to the store. Next for any order you will be able to manage and order from your supplier and make many other actions. It's really a very good choice. About the customer service they are the best, reply fast and solve your problems very effectively.

Online Jewelry
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
DSersが返信しました 2024年4月22日

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

2024年5月5日

I recently placed my first order with Dsers and I must say, the customer service was absolutely outstanding! From the moment I placed my order, the team was proactive, attentive, and incredibly helpful. They ensured that every aspect of my transaction was smooth and hassle-free, providing timely updates and clear communication throughout the process.

What impressed me the most was their genuine care for my experience as a customer. They were quick to answer any questions I had and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. It’s rare to see such dedication and professionalism these days.

I highly recommend Dsers to anyone!

Make You Feel Beautiful
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
DSersが返信しました 2024年5月6日

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2024年3月7日

"Lennon helped me with every step. I am new at this and it is a learning process for me and i just want to say that i have got a lot of help from Lennon and he guided me through the process of how to process and learn ship, just you can see everything that Lennon have taught me and showed me. He is outstanding and he and i just want to say thank you for your help, I could not of not done this without you!.

spoilyourpetstore
アプリの使用期間:約1年
DSersが返信しました 2024年3月10日

2024年3月21日

Sherry from Dsers gave me a really good customer service. I did not expect the quick turnaround time from Ders, but Sherry text me back under 2 minutes as soon as I messaged Dsers for my query. Sherry gave me to the point answer and drive me through the process of Dsers and solved my issue straight away. Sherry send me screenshots for better visual explanations. Really appreciated your work and dedication. Thank You very much.

Cloud9baby
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
DSersが返信しました 2024年3月24日

2024年3月20日

Neva was extremely helpful with the questions I had - she supplied screenshots which made it very easy for me to find in my store where to make the changes I wanted to make. I asked her several questions and she answered them fully and quickly. Wish I had known I could contact someone so easily before when I had so many questions. Thanks again Neva!

Elegant Jewelry Collection
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
DSersが返信しました 2024年3月21日

2024年5月1日

I needed some help from Dsers about my fullfilment process and how things work, i am new on dsers. And i can surely say that it was a 10/10 service.

A very nice girl named Aimee helped me and she answered EVERY question i asked not only fast, but very clear. She has pro customer treatment skills, and helped me more than i expected. I felt comfortable asking anything.

Give her a raise!

Vogue Watches
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
DSersが返信しました 2024年5月5日

2024年4月22日

Thanks to their expertise and dedication, my shopping experience with Blanka was smooth and hassle-free. I truly appreciate the outstanding service I received and would highly recommend this platform to anyone looking for a seamless online shopping experience.

Keep up the fantastic work, Blanka

ALYSANO
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
DSersが返信しました 2024年4月23日

2024年2月28日

I have had this app in my store for a little over a year and I absolutely love it. Their customer support is outstanding. Thanks, Holly, for your amazing support! There are always available when I run into any issues. The software integration with my store is flawless. I haven't had any issues with orders. Adding products new products is a breeze. I've tried others and this one in my opinion is the best.

Valor Gifts
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
DSersが返信しました 2024年2月29日

2024年5月4日

I'm thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the support team! It sounds like they consistently provide assistance that's not only helpful but also timely and reliable. It's always reassuring to know that you can rely on a team to be there when you need them. Their dedication to providing excellent support is truly commendable. Thank you for sharing your appreciation! from himpall.com

Himpall
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
DSersが返信しました 2024年5月5日

2024年3月24日

I had an issue with mapping today. Wasn’t expecting to get help right away. I connected with Aimee immediately. She messaged me! Sent me screenshots and videos of what exactly she did! I really appreciated that so I could figure it out myself the next time I came across this issue.

Thanks so much Aimee!! I really appreciate all your help. Quick, and very helpful and informative!

MomoByRain