Recensies (26.031)

Frankrijk
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 12 juni 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. We are always here to provide excellent support to solve your problems. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

6 mei 2024

Selena is great in helping me out changing the order after cancelling. Thanks.

SimpleCute Things
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 7 mei 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

10 mei 2024

good app, although expensive. Chrissy at customer support was lovely and helpful! Thanks!

Madeinsea©
Griekenland
Meer dan 3 jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 12 mei 2024

5 juni 2024

Fantastic Tool for Streamlined Dropshipping! What stands out the most is the excellent customer support. Whenever I have a question or encounter an issue, the DSers team is quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Overall, DSers has significantly improved the efficiency of our business operations, and I highly recommend it to any dropshipper looking to take their store to the next level!

EVE's SECRETS
DSers heeft geantwoord 6 juni 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

6 juni 2024

Support rep Vivian was very helpful. I recommend their services.

MyMIYAKA
DSers heeft geantwoord 10 juni 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

3 juni 2024

I just had to share my recent experience with DSers because it was nothing short of amazing. I was in the middle of a stressful migration process and feeling pretty lost, so I decided to reach out to DSers' support via Facebook chat.

Sherry stayed online with me for hours, walking me through every step of the migration. She was incredibly patient and knowledgeable, but what really blew me away was how she went above and beyond to help me out. I never imagined their service could be this good!

Thanks to Sherry's dedication and support, what seemed like an impossible task became totally doable. I hadn't even thought it could solved. Her professionalism and genuine care made the whole experience so much better.

SpyTechStop
DSers heeft geantwoord 5 juni 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

28 mei 2024

I used customer support for the first time this past weekend. Ralla responded right away. She had accurate, detailed answers for me. She understood what I needed and gave me the solution in terms I could easily remember and implement!!!!!! Ralla, thank you sooooo much for knowing your job so well and for being so kind!!!!!!

apparelandaccessoriescloset
DSers heeft geantwoord 29 mei 2024

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

5 juni 2024

atendimento excelente da Aimee
Adorei !!

Descontos love
Brazilië
DSers heeft geantwoord 6 juni 2024

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review

23 mei 2024

O DSers oferece um suporte muito profissional, estou muito satisfeito, obrigado "Chrissy"!

TecleOfertas
Brazilië
DSers heeft geantwoord 26 mei 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

28 mei 2024

Great customer service

Panache Ballet Boutique
DSers heeft geantwoord 29 mei 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!