Recensies (26.874)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 juli 2024

Today I was passing with a serious problem upon processing an order to my store, but everything changes when I contacted Chloe , she was really helpful, informative and patient. Chloe is really a professional one who helped me step by step in Dsers orders. I don't know how to thank you Chloe.

AL DOKAN
Verenigd Koninkrijk
DSers heeft geantwoord 7 juli 2024

Hi,

We are happy that you enjoy our customers service. We really appreciate your review and the recommendation of our app. We will continue working hard to improve our app and customer service to make the user experience better. Please don't hesitate to share your thoughts with us. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

20 juni 2024

So far, our experience with DSers has been better than with any other drop-shipping extension on Shopify. The software is free of bugs, intuitive to operate and has all the features we need to manage products and orders.

As a result, we actually never need to contact customer service to date - until today. And there too, the experience was excellent: fast and competent. I want to give a special shout-out to Blanca - who was very efficient, fast and friendly! Thank you!

Nylongerie
Duitsland
5 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 23 juni 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

1 juni 2024

I have to say I have had excellent service all the way! Sometimes I have issues because I am not used to doing things on the computer or Internet and this stuff is very foreign to me, but I have a customer service representative like the last person I had Blanca, who was absolutely excellent and really took their time and gave me a lot of their time to help me get through the issue I was having. I really appreciated her A+++++ service ! Thank You

For The Girly Girl
DSers heeft geantwoord 2 juni 2024

23 juni 2024

Hello,

Please what is wrong with your site, 2 days ago, keep saying error.

Cannot log into the site.

Please check what is going on. Thanks

JoyzBoutiques
DSers heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

23 juni 2024

I was looked after by Tiffany, who was extremely responsive, understood my problem in record time and found a solution very quickly.
Very efficient and professional!
Well done

univers-beret
Frankrijk
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 24 juni 2024

28 mei 2024

I used customer support for the first time this past weekend. Ralla responded right away. She had accurate, detailed answers for me. She understood what I needed and gave me the solution in terms I could easily remember and implement!!!!!! Ralla, thank you sooooo much for knowing your job so well and for being so kind!!!!!!

apparelandaccessoriescloset
DSers heeft geantwoord 29 mei 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

Bewerkt 26 juni 2024

Thanks to Villanelle and Sherry for her service, was very good resolution of my problem.

I love to use the app since Oberlo disappeared...

Only con is when you're doing seo, have to take a subscription for a way better products management.

Other than that, use it, you won't find any better than this app ^^

Hallyu Street
Frankrijk
DSers heeft geantwoord 3 juni 2024

7 juli 2024

I've had the pleasure of working with the DSers team, and I cannot express enough how valuable their support has been to my business. The DSers team responds promptly, but they also provide clear and effective solutions that quickly resolves all my problems.

Their customer service representatives ( Lena, Ashley, Chris and Jenny) are knowledgeable, professional, and always willing to go the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly. It's rare to find a team that genuinely cares about your success, but DSers has proven time and again that they are committed to helping their users.

Thank you, DSers, for the exceptional support and for being a reliable partner in my journey. I highly recommend DSers to anyone looking for a seamless experience!

GLOBALCOMMERCE
Portugal
6 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2024

Bewerkt 30 juni 2024

You need "write a review" link top and center of page with bold print. Nearly over looked it and didn't do review. Needs to be more visible. The Alex's customer service was really great. Answered all my questions. Very pleased.

Greenfrog Cycling
5 juni 2024

Fantastic Tool for Streamlined Dropshipping! What stands out the most is the excellent customer support. Whenever I have a question or encounter an issue, the DSers team is quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Overall, DSers has significantly improved the efficiency of our business operations, and I highly recommend it to any dropshipper looking to take their store to the next level!

EVE's SECRETS
DSers heeft geantwoord 6 juni 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!