Recensies (26.689)

• 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
30 mei 2024

5-Star for Aimee from DSers
I am absolutely thrilled with the exceptional service provided by Aimee from DSers! From start to finish, she demonstrated a high level of professionalism, expertise, and dedication. Aimee went above and beyond to ensure all my concerns were addressed promptly and thoroughly. Her deep knowledge of the platform and her ability to solve complex issues with ease truly set her apart.

Aimee's friendly demeanor and proactive approach made the entire experience smooth and stress-free. She provided clear and concise instructions, making it easy to follow along and implement the solutions she recommended.

Beard Air
Nederland
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 2 juni 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

2 juli 2024

Today, I received amazing and friendly support from Wendy. I had tried everything to solve my problem, but nothing worked. Fortunately, Wendy from support helped me out. If you get her assistance, your problem will surely be resolved.

Thank you, Wendy, for your wonderful help!

I hope I get you as my support again someday. ❤️

Swift Card
Duitsland
DSers heeft geantwoord 3 juli 2024

25 juni 2024

I am working with Zoe to help me navigate DSers and how to contact suppliers. I am new to this and after hours of trying to figure it out myself i finally reached out and luckily got Zoe to help me. They have been very helpful and thorough with detailed instructions on my concerns. Very responsive. Thank you

Grater Gaming
DSers heeft geantwoord 26 juni 2024

Hi,

We will make sure to pass the word to our customer service team to let them know you really enjoy working with them. They are always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 juni 2024

Dsers makes the job much easier. I needed help with a supplier on Tmall and Colleen was very friendly and helpful. It has a perfect service! And I can definitely recommend Dsers to all shop owners! Thank you so much.

lojadesejofeminino
Brazilië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 20 juni 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

25 juni 2024

Colleen at DSers did a good job. She assisted me right away and worked with me to find a way to achieve what I wanted. A+!

Fleece Chic
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 26 juni 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

29 juni 2024

I worked with Wendy tonight in processing an order. I needed to find a new supplier and Wendy helped me do this seamlessly. I was a little stressed as to how to add the supplier and she did it on her end, which was a great relief for me! I had a very positive experience working with Wendy tonight and would like to thank her for her customer support.

redcanopyshop1
9 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 1 juli 2024

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

17 juni 2024

"DSers has been a game-changer for my dropshipping business! The integration with AliExpress is seamless, making order fulfillment much faster and easier. The bulk order feature is fantastic for processing multiple orders at once, saving me hours of manual work. Highly recommend DSers for anyone serious about scaling their dropshipping operations."Support is excellet! Thanks to Via I solved my issue less then 5min

Gadgetgholam
DSers heeft geantwoord 18 juni 2024

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.

21 juni 2024

Blanca was Fantastic I was able to resolve my issue with ease took no more than about 10 to 15 minutes to bury the results and now I'm back to working on my store so once again thank you Blanca

Tactical Eagle
8 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 23 juni 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

27 mei 2024

What a service! They find your problem right away and take care of it . Thanks to Lena for that very prompt response, Love DSERS, the app and the people who hold everything together. i hardly recommend!

J'aime mes enfants
11 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 28 mei 2024

Hello there!

Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

22 mei 2024

Today we had an amazing customer service experience with Villanelle! She was fabulous! We were having an issues placing an order, and she tried everything to get us connected, which she did! I had to leave in the middle of the chat, and she stayed on, helping other people while I was gone and then helped me again! I have never had anyone do that for me before. Definitely a 5-star customer service representative!!

Snickby | Your Pet's Favorite Store