Recensies (26.727)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 3 juli 2024

excelent - extremely annoying, it's not enough that they only advised me to contact one of their regional couriers and they want 5 stars - I scored 4 stars and wrote excellently - and they kept pestering me every day to change it to 5 stars

Handn Company Ltd.
Bulgarije
3 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 30 juni 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

30 april 2024

trash app, i received 45 order today and i had to cancel all of them because of the dumb price update dser have done, it has completely messed up my pricing.

Ghori Products
8 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 5 mei 2024

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.

20 april 2024

The app is an absolute nightmare. Orders always have a problem when being placed. Api charges extra shipping costs that do not exist. Customer service although helpful does not know most of the time what the problem is. If a ticket is launched no one checks it and gets back to you. Customer phone numbers never get synced properly. Some products do not sync the correct price and ends up in a loss when placing an order and so on and so fourth. There is a list of problems which I cannot possibly post all. I will be soon leaving this app for another app. Very disappointed!!!

The Monaco Republic
5 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 22 april 2024

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this detailled review and sorry to hear that you had such a tough experience with DSers.

We just want to let you know that the issue about the product sync has ben fixed. There was indeed a problem, but you can now see the correct prices.

We are double checking the Chrome extension about what you mentionned.

Please drop our customer services team a message via on any below methods if you meet any other issues

Here is the email address & official messenger link of DSers customer service

4 juli 2024

Does not allow you to browse products, you must search for a specific item. Not very easy to navigate.

My Store
Verenigd Koninkrijk
7 dagen gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 7 juli 2024

29 mei 2024

Wow. I spent over an hour talking to customer service, sending screenshots and a full video, only to have the agent be the most unhelpful and unknowledgeable person. It took everything in my power to remember I was talking to a person, but my goodness. How are you the support of a product understand? I run an entire tech company and had one very simple question and was left with both a headache and a request to cancel my entire account.

My Store
5 dagen gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 30 mei 2024

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Here is the email address:

8 mei 2024

Not getting free subscription ..

Public Articles
India
3 dagen gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 9 mei 2024

26 maart 2024

On désinstalle et il continue à prélever, taxer, taxer, etc.......

shoppingfind-all
Frankrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 27 maart 2024

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

It seems you have indeed successfully uninstalled the app, please note that due to Shopify billing system, it's possible to receive some due payment up to a month after uninstallation.

We'll be happy to check your exact situation and refund you any money if there's an issue.

Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions,

28 juni 2024

BAD!!! There is no clear option to cancel de subscription.. looks very shady to me

Trending Buy
Portugal
Ongeveer 20 uur gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 30 juni 2024

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation?
If you wish to change subscription, our customer service will be happy to help you.
We also have an article detailling how to do so: https://help.dsers.com/upgrade-downgrade-plan/

Sorry if you could not find it easily

5 juni 2024

me ofereceram um serviço gratuito, mas ao configurar a conta me colocam uma página final com uma cobrança de 19,90 Dólares mensais

SALE START
Brazilië
Ongeveer 21 uur gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 6 juni 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us but it seems that there's a misunderstanding

We have checked, and you are currently using the Free plan.
You can check this here: https://www.dsers.com/application/manage

Here is the email address & official messenger link of DSers customer service

17 maart 2024

billed me for inactive acount

Pet Stop
Letland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 19 maart 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

It seems you didn't cancel your subscription after the free trial on time, and only canceled it 3 weeks later.

We can help you to refund part of the subscription you didn't use. Please contact our customer service team.