Recensies (26.008)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 juni 2024

I just had to share my recent experience with DSers because it was nothing short of amazing. I was in the middle of a stressful migration process and feeling pretty lost, so I decided to reach out to DSers' support via Facebook chat.

Sherry stayed online with me for hours, walking me through every step of the migration. She was incredibly patient and knowledgeable, but what really blew me away was how she went above and beyond to help me out. I never imagined their service could be this good!

Thanks to Sherry's dedication and support, what seemed like an impossible task became totally doable. I hadn't even thought it could solved. Her professionalism and genuine care made the whole experience so much better.

SpyTechStop
DSers heeft geantwoord 5 juni 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

6 juni 2024

This is a great app for dropshipping. its like having an AI do most of the job for you. Customer buy from your store and just like that it automatically makes your job easy to sale online. It even has great customer service to help you with any issue you may have . i would know cause a great service representative staff named " Colleen " helps me out with anything.

Shop Super Discounts
8 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 10 juni 2024

28 mei 2024

I used customer support for the first time this past weekend. Ralla responded right away. She had accurate, detailed answers for me. She understood what I needed and gave me the solution in terms I could easily remember and implement!!!!!! Ralla, thank you sooooo much for knowing your job so well and for being so kind!!!!!!

apparelandaccessoriescloset
DSers heeft geantwoord 29 mei 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

31 maart 2024

Working with Via on getting my Shopify products over to DSers was an absolute breeze, and honestly, a lot of fun! Via’s got this knack for making tech stuff feel simple and even exciting. She's not just skilled; she's super attentive to all those tiny details that I wouldn’t even think of, which made everything run smoothly without a hitch.

Her communication was top-notch, always keeping me in the loop with updates and quick to answer any of my questions with a friendly and reassuring tone. It felt like having a friend guide me through the whole process, making something that could have been tedious, quite enjoyable.

Thanks to Via, my store’s set up on DSers was flawless, letting me jump straight into what I love doing most. If you’re looking to make your life a whole lot easier when it comes to handling your online shop, Via’s your person. Can’t recommend her enough!

Bling Culture
Saoedi-Arabië
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 1 april 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

1 juni 2024

I have to say I have had excellent service all the way! Sometimes I have issues because I am not used to doing things on the computer or Internet and this stuff is very foreign to me, but I have a customer service representative like the last person I had Blanca, who was absolutely excellent and really took their time and gave me a lot of their time to help me get through the issue I was having. I really appreciated her A+++++ service ! Thank You

For The Girly Girl
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 2 juni 2024

2 juni 2024

Thanks to Villanelle for her service, was very good resolution of my problem.

I love to use the app since Oberlo disappeared...

Only con is when you're doing seo, have to take a subscription for a way better products management.

Other than that, use it, you won't find any better than this app ^^

Hallyu Street
Frankrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 3 juni 2024

15 mei 2024

Lucy was extremely helpful in solving an issue I had been facing for quite a while now, not being able to sign in with the credentials I had been using until now. So, in a few minutes, she was able to solve a problem I had for a few months, causing problems in the fulfillment of orders in my online store. Thanks Lucy for your attention and helpfulness.

All The Beauties
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 16 mei 2024

21 mei 2024

I was totally confused with the process of syncing to all these different stores and stuff. Wendy helped me and explained the process of how everything work and got my order back on track. Customer support is a huge part of why I choose a product and I received quick and good support.

Loom
6 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 22 mei 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

1 juni 2024

Krystal was super helpful and kind during the time she was helping me figure out a problem. She was able to solve it right away without any stress on my part. It was a pleasure working with her.

Brytly
9 maanden gebruiken de app
DSers heeft geantwoord 3 juni 2024

Hello there!

Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

5 juni 2024

Fantastic Tool for Streamlined Dropshipping! What stands out the most is the excellent customer support. Whenever I have a question or encounter an issue, the DSers team is quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Overall, DSers has significantly improved the efficiency of our business operations, and I highly recommend it to any dropshipper looking to take their store to the next level!

EVE's SECRETS