Avaliações (26 926)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
16 de julho de 2024

Since I started with DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping is been uphill, your great customer service and all the improvement had make my job easier to manage my stores and continue growing. thank you for the support and lets continue working together.

NewInov8
Questão respondida por DSers 17 de julho de 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 de junho de 2024

I worked with Olivia today to help me with adding a new supplier for dropshipping. It took a while, but in the end the supplier was added and I was able to process the order from a customer. She was very helpful and patient with me and walked me through everything step by step. She also assisted me with fixing my account information to show the correct name and email for my account. I could not have gotten through this process without her assistance. Thanks so much Olivia. Great Job and great customer service. I hope to work with her again if needed.

We Have It All
10 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 23 de junho de 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

3 de junho de 2024

I just had to share my recent experience with DSers because it was nothing short of amazing. I was in the middle of a stressful migration process and feeling pretty lost, so I decided to reach out to DSers' support via Facebook chat.

Sherry stayed online with me for hours, walking me through every step of the migration. She was incredibly patient and knowledgeable, but what really blew me away was how she went above and beyond to help me out. I never imagined their service could be this good!

Thanks to Sherry's dedication and support, what seemed like an impossible task became totally doable. I hadn't even thought it could solved. Her professionalism and genuine care made the whole experience so much better.

SpyTechStop
Canadá
Questão respondida por DSers 5 de junho de 2024

12 de julho de 2024

Today I was passing with a problem upon processing an order to my store, but everything changes when I contacted Rfimp, really helpful and fast. Rfimp is really a professional one who helped me step by step in Dsers orders.

bonbop

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

9 de julho de 2024

I talked with Maria right now by messenger and she solved my problem in a few minutes. Im very happy with her way to help me being polite and friendly waiting for me to try to do what I needed and when I couldnt solve by myself I sent the email and password and she solved there. Thank you very much, Maria! If all people in the world was like you for sure today we will be living in a better place! :)

uomosofisticato
Brasil
8 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 10 de julho de 2024

Editado a 28 de junho de 2024

The customer service representative, Holly, who helped me with a few minor issues was extremely fast, reliable, and communicative. We resolved the issues in very little time. The app has glitches at times but overall works well & the issues could be due to our poor internet. Overall, we love working with this dropshipping group and hope to do a lot more business with them.

Metal Logics, Inc.
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 27 de junho de 2024

12 de julho de 2024

very nice app, basic user get all the features needed for 100% free, even in free version support is so nice, it took literally under 2 minutes to connect and even resolve the issues thanks to support person 'Raphael'
this was my first real order. looking forward.

Kobi Mart
Índia
11 months usando a aplicação

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

12 de julho de 2024

My experience with Neva was a professional one in that showed me much patience in trying to get me to understand the ship ratings i'm seeing on dser/AliEpress as they pertain to setting up rates on shopify store. She tried everything to make it clear and easy for me. I beleive it is me who is not understanding the shipping process. Neva has put her best foot forward and is another top value to you Company and staff.

Robert Dorsey
RodorianJewel

Rodorian Jewel
Over 1 year usando a aplicação

19 de junho de 2024

Vivian was helping me today I had numerous questions in catching up with DSers the app and the plugin. Since I had not been on in a long while. She provided me with full details on how to fix all my questions with screenshots and helpful texts. I highly recommend. I've used DSers many times and this was great! DSers is a simple way to organize your dropshipping business and fulfill orders.

Checkout Fitness
Canadá
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 20 de junho de 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

6 de junho de 2024

This is a great app for dropshipping. its like having an AI do most of the job for you. Customer buy from your store and just like that it automatically makes your job easy to sale online. It even has great customer service to help you with any issue you may have . i would know cause a great service representative staff named " Colleen " helps me out with anything.

Shop Super Discounts