Avaliações (25 938)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
30 de maio de 2024

5-Star for Aimee from DSers
I am absolutely thrilled with the exceptional service provided by Aimee from DSers! From start to finish, she demonstrated a high level of professionalism, expertise, and dedication. Aimee went above and beyond to ensure all my concerns were addressed promptly and thoroughly. Her deep knowledge of the platform and her ability to solve complex issues with ease truly set her apart.

Aimee's friendly demeanor and proactive approach made the entire experience smooth and stress-free. She provided clear and concise instructions, making it easy to follow along and implement the solutions she recommended.

Beard Air
Países Baixos
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 2 de junho de 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

26 de abril de 2024

Great experience! Wendy was very helpful and knowledgeable in resolving my issue.

She was able to quickly resolve the issue and was friendly throughout the interaction.

I was trying my level best online on shopify and looking for a resolution but after a full 30 min lookout for the same i tried the chat section and was able to get the solution of my problem in 5 minutes.

Thank Alot WENDY..

The Downtown Dollar Store
Emirados Árabes Unidos
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 27 de abril de 2024

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

16 de abril de 2024

Incredibly quick and helpful service from Izak when I had a query. He went out of his way to send me extra information which was outside the scope of what he needed to do to help. Great service!

Resolute Wild
Austrália
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 17 de abril de 2024

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review

22 de maio de 2024

Today we had an amazing customer service experience with Villanelle! She was fabulous! We were having an issues placing an order, and she tried everything to get us connected, which she did! I had to leave in the middle of the chat, and she stayed on, helping other people while I was gone and then helped me again! I have never had anyone do that for me before. Definitely a 5-star customer service representative!!

Snickby | Your Pet's Favorite Store
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 26 de maio de 2024

27 de maio de 2024

What a service! They find your problem right away and take care of it . Thanks to Lena for that very prompt response, Love DSERS, the app and the people who hold everything together. i hardly recommend!

J'aime mes enfants
Canadá
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 28 de maio de 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

26 de abril de 2024

Chrissy was extremely helpful and took the time to correct my problem. I thought I was going to lose the sale because of an error. If I can a direct line to Chrissy, that would be great

Trend Style Clothing
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 28 de abril de 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 de maio de 2024

Today Aimee exceeded our expectation!! She helped us map new suppliers for products which we thought were obsolete. She found alternate suppliers and really helped to provide equally excellent service to our customers. This was greatly appreciated. Thanks Aimee

StepUp Coffee
Canadá
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 20 de maio de 2024

9 de abril de 2024

If I could give Isak "6-Stars" I would. He not only was able to resolve my problem... but even was able to provide some advise to avoid any future issues I might have. Really appreciate Isak, and the Dsers family. With respect, David - Another Satisfied Customer!

Jane's Island
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 10 de abril de 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

31 de maio de 2024

Very useful for people who are dropshipping. Everything is easy to understand and the customer service is also amazing.

I just talked with Vivian on Facebook and she helped me getting ahead with my request. Thank you a lot :D

foreverLily.de
Alemanha
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 2 de junho de 2024

20 de abril de 2024

DSERs is a great app partner with Shopify. I was having a problem with maximum variants and Blanca quickly and clearly explained the issue to me and provided all possible solutions even though the problem originated with Shopify. She was also patient while I found out more information for her and when my computer froze up. Totally polite and professional service. I have tried 2 other store import apps and DSERs is by far the best I have used so far. THe 24/7 chat help service is a great feature.
Brian "A Thought ADDay LLC Brand Stores"

A Thought ADDay Eclectic Shoppe