Avaliações (25 977)

Avaliação geral
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 98% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
7 de junho de 2024

Vivian was extremely knowledgeable, patient and helping with my concern! I thought I was going to have to go a long route to resolve it but she was more than helpful at assisting me! I really appreciate it! Thank you Vivian <3

Embody Lingerie
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 10 de junho de 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

22 de abril de 2024

When i first started using this service it put me on the $19 plan so I wanted to cancel my plan because I didnt wnat it charging me that much anymore. I didn't know it had a basic free plan, but the customer service representative "Aimee" helped me choose a free basic plan to continue using the service. Thank you.

November Brown Fashions
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 24 de abril de 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

16 de abril de 2024

I had an issue with the AliExpress website while trying to pay, so I contacted Dsers via Messenger. It didn't even take two minutes for them to respond, and the representative, Rfimp, assisted me and walked me through the steps via chat. I was able to solve the problem easily and quickly. Gratitude.

Pet Surfer
Austrália
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 18 de abril de 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

5 de maio de 2024

I recently placed my first order with Dsers and I must say, the customer service was absolutely outstanding! From the moment I placed my order, the team was proactive, attentive, and incredibly helpful. They ensured that every aspect of my transaction was smooth and hassle-free, providing timely updates and clear communication throughout the process.

What impressed me the most was their genuine care for my experience as a customer. They were quick to answer any questions I had and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. It’s rare to see such dedication and professionalism these days.

I highly recommend Dsers to anyone!

Make You Feel Beautiful
Brasil
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 6 de maio de 2024

29 de maio de 2024

DSers has an exceptional support team that truly stands out and is one of the best I have ever encountered. They are incredibly hardworking and always go the extra mile to ensure everything runs smoothly. Their collaborative approach and excellent communication make working with them a breeze. Plus, they are always available to help, no matter the time or issue. Highly recommend their service!
Thank you very much!

VivaNex Lifestyle
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 30 de maio de 2024

31 de maio de 2024

I was working with Lena at DSers Support Team and her services was excellent ! She was not only extremely prompt but also provided the right guidance! Amazing!!

Sporticaa
Canadá
11 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 2 de junho de 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

22 de abril de 2024

I had created test order as I am working with Shopify and Dsers for the first time. The test order went well but I was surprised to find that the order was awaiting processing on the Dsers site. I IM'd customer assistance and the person who helped me was quick and provided a solution as well as explained to me how this is supposed to work. I appreciate the quick response in addressing my issue.

Organica
7 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 24 de abril de 2024

16 de maio de 2024

I just started my Shopify store and got my second order. I was a little confused as to how ther Dsers worked with mapping and with placing orders.

I asked for help from them and they were amazing! Chrissy helped me from start to finish immediately and was the greatest customer service rep I've ever dealt with. She walked me through everything properly and made sure I understood the whole process. She also walked me through setting it up properly in my shop. Thank you Chrissy so much ! I really appreciate it

Merkata
Canadá
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 20 de maio de 2024

30 de maio de 2024

I had spoken with a member of staff called Sally. They was so much help and explained more than I needed to know (which I actually needed to know). The app in general is great to use and when you get used to using everything, dropshipping becomes so much easier and you can list and sell items in a matter of minutes.

Thanks

HodgsonHome

HodgsonHome
Reino Unido
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 2 de junho de 2024

6 de junho de 2024

The customer service is great! Had a problem with my orders, that I didn't know how to resolve myself, but Marry was there to help and guide me. Quck and direct answers to my questions, and resolved my problem within 5 minutes. Thank you!

SprintBuy
Letónia
6 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por DSers 10 de junho de 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!