DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 25 541 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 april 2024

The app is great despite a few issues after the update (mostly my fault as I'm not very tech-savvy). However, I would like to highly commend the support team, which was EXTREMELY helpful and always responded quickly to every question I had. Within an hour, we managed to recover my access together, even though I was very afraid of losing my products. I am very satisfied and warmly recommend it.

SereneScape
Polen
7 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 27 april 2024

We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

15 april 2024

We highly recommend DSers customer service, in couple minutes I was able to fix the problem and able to submit our order.
Thank you Wendy for your patient and knowledge

Gifts for You 'n Me
Ungefär 4 år användning av appen
DSers svarade 16 april 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

1 maj 2024

I've been using DSers since I started dropshipping. The 24k+ 5 star reviews should be proof enough that this is the goto company to work with when dropshipping aliexpress products. Am I've only used the free version!

Today is another example of why I stick with them. I contacted support via messenger and immediately was helped by Wendy. I was looking at my options to move my store to Wordpress and Wendy took the time to show me exactly how I could do that if I decide to make the move. She didn't try to upsell me on anything, just showed me how to do this for free. To get the support so quickly and so friendly is exactly what I needed. So thankful for Wendy's help!

Amuse All
2 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 5 maj 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

16 april 2024

I had an issue with the AliExpress website while trying to pay, so I contacted Dsers via Messenger. It didn't even take two minutes for them to respond, and the representative, Rfimp, assisted me and walked me through the steps via chat. I was able to solve the problem easily and quickly. Gratitude.

Pet Surfer
Australien
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
DSers svarade 18 april 2024

21 maj 2024

DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping has the best customer support I have ever experienced. Their team is not only quick to respond but also very knowledgeable. They took the time to understand my issues and provided step-by-step solutions. Thanks to their outstanding support, my dropshipping business runs smoothly. Highly recommend their service!"

Hiccupzz
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
DSers svarade 22 maj 2024

23 maj 2024

It was amazing, the service response time was quick, it's night time in where i live but i still got the response i needed to fix the problem i had. Thank you "Irene" you were an amazing help!

Luna Fez
Australien
11 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 26 maj 2024

Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad to know that you had a great experience with our customer service. DSers' customer service team is always here to help you in every way we can. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

22 april 2024

When i first started using this service it put me on the $19 plan so I wanted to cancel my plan because I didnt wnat it charging me that much anymore. I didn't know it had a basic free plan, but the customer service representative "Aimee" helped me choose a free basic plan to continue using the service. Thank you.

November Brown Fashions
3 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 24 april 2024

9 april 2024

Emma with DSers was super helpful in resolving a problem I was having. I had accidentally linked two accounts to my DSers account. She was able to walk me through the process and get everything cleaned up. Thank you!

CratenClick
USA
Mer än ett år användning av appen
DSers svarade 11 april 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

6 mars 2024

I'm a relatively new dropshipping online business owner and was having trouble with fulfilling one of my orders. But then I talked to Jenny, a representative from dsers via Facebook messenger and she was very helpful. She helped resolved an issue in a matter of minutes that took me days to work on. She was very patient, understanding and friendly. I'm so glad she was able to help me and now I can move forward with my business!

Beautifully Lavish
Nästan 3 år användning av appen
DSers svarade 10 mars 2024

22 april 2024

I had created test order as I am working with Shopify and Dsers for the first time. The test order went well but I was surprised to find that the order was awaiting processing on the Dsers site. I IM'd customer assistance and the person who helped me was quick and provided a solution as well as explained to me how this is supposed to work. I appreciate the quick response in addressing my issue.

Organica