Recensioner (26 957)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
25 juni 2024

Colleen at DSers did a good job. She assisted me right away and worked with me to find a way to achieve what I wanted. A+!

Fleece Chic
Mer än 2 år användning av appen
DSers svarade 26 juni 2024

Hi,

We really appreciate your review of our customer service. Our customer service team is always available to answer any of your questions. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

29 juni 2024

I worked with Wendy tonight in processing an order. I needed to find a new supplier and Wendy helped me do this seamlessly. I was a little stressed as to how to add the supplier and she did it on her end, which was a great relief for me! I had a very positive experience working with Wendy tonight and would like to thank her for her customer support.

redcanopyshop1
9 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 1 juli 2024

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.
We're happy to see our support team could help all of problems you met with DSers in time
Please feel free to share your questions with our support team if you have any doubts with DSers, we will try our best to help you out there

30 maj 2024

5-Star for Aimee from DSers
I am absolutely thrilled with the exceptional service provided by Aimee from DSers! From start to finish, she demonstrated a high level of professionalism, expertise, and dedication. Aimee went above and beyond to ensure all my concerns were addressed promptly and thoroughly. Her deep knowledge of the platform and her ability to solve complex issues with ease truly set her apart.

Aimee's friendly demeanor and proactive approach made the entire experience smooth and stress-free. She provided clear and concise instructions, making it easy to follow along and implement the solutions she recommended.

Beard Air
Nederländerna
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
DSers svarade 2 juni 2024

Hi,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review, especially about our customer service. Our customer service team works very hard to be responsive and attentive. They are dedicated to helping our users in every way they can. Don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

19 juni 2024

Dsers makes the job much easier. I needed help with a supplier on Tmall and Colleen was very friendly and helpful. It has a perfect service! And I can definitely recommend Dsers to all shop owners! Thank you so much.

lojadesejofeminino
Brasilien
11 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 20 juni 2024

Hi there!

Thank you for highlighting our support team in your review
This is exactly how we focus on our users‘ experience, we want to make sure that all issues are fixed. Please feel free to contact our support team whenever you have any doubts about DSers as we provide 24/7 customer service.

17 juni 2024

"DSers has been a game-changer for my dropshipping business! The integration with AliExpress is seamless, making order fulfillment much faster and easier. The bulk order feature is fantastic for processing multiple orders at once, saving me hours of manual work. Highly recommend DSers for anyone serious about scaling their dropshipping operations."Support is excellet! Thanks to Via I solved my issue less then 5min

Gadgetgholam
Kanada
6 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 18 juni 2024

Thank you for your high quality review
We make it a point to be known for dropshipping tool & 24/7 customer service.

12 juli 2024

I was so happy to click on the message tab, someone joined in less than a minute. All of my issues were resolved in minutes. I highly recommend you click on the message tab someone like "Rfimp" will be happy to help answer your questions.

Nikki St. Fleur
6 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 14 juli 2024

Hi,

We are thrilled to see your comment on DSers and our customer service. We will keep improving DSers and our customer service to provide a better dropshipping experience for all users. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions. Happy dropshipping with DSers!

21 juni 2024

Blanca was Fantastic I was able to resolve my issue with ease took no more than about 10 to 15 minutes to bury the results and now I'm back to working on my store so once again thank you Blanca

Tactical Eagle
8 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 23 juni 2024

Hello there!

Thank you very much for your review. We're so happy to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service, and this is not where we stopped at, instead, we will continue to optimize our service to bring better and better experience for our users.
Cheers! Happy dropshipping with DSers!

20 juni 2024

I was having difficulty logging into my account and Wendy was able to solve my problem quickly and satisfactory. Very quickly Wendy was able to help me reset my password and gain access to my DSers account again. I was pleased with how quickly she responded to my initial contact using messenger. I am very satisfied with the help Wendy provided.

My Custom ID™
Kanada
Mer än ett år användning av appen
DSers svarade 23 juni 2024

6 juli 2024

Zina was amazing! she was able to help me solve my problem right away. She was also very kind and positive:)

TheRegalAve
Nästan 2 år användning av appen
DSers svarade 8 juli 2024

12 juli 2024

Vivian from the DSers support team was fantastic! She promptly addressed my questions about image editing and even submitted my request for an eraser function to their technical team. Excellent service and very helpful. Highly recommend!

Finleycrest
Polen
Ungefär ett år användning av appen
DSers svarade 14 juli 2024