DSers‑AliExpress Dropshipping , 24 187 recensioner

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
16 januari 2024

The app is not working their servers are not functioning properly randomly. Now i get mapping error and i have 500 orders waiting to fulfilll and i cannot fulfill them cause their app is broken once again!!!!!!!!

wickedafstore
Cypern
Mer än ett år användning av appen
DSers svarade 18 januari 2024

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, all feedback is important to us and we’re sorry to hear you’ve had such a frustrating experience.

As you can hopefully see from our other reviews, your situation is the exception and far from our usual high standards. This makes us all the more keen to make sure this gets resolved and doesn’t happen again.

Please drop our customer services team a message via on any below methods

Here is the email address & official messenger link of DSers customer service

DSers Team

26 mars 2024

On désinstalle et il continue à prélever, taxer, taxer, etc.......

shoppingfind-all
Frankrike
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 27 mars 2024

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

It seems you have indeed successfully uninstalled the app, please note that due to Shopify billing system, it's possible to receive some due payment up to a month after uninstallation.

We'll be happy to check your exact situation and refund you any money if there's an issue.

Please feel free to contact our customer service team if you have any questions,

3 mars 2024

Cancelled and uninstalled the app and they’re still charging me for it. Shipping is outrageous. Don’t bother downloading.

Hadaway’s Solutions
2 månader användning av appen
DSers svarade 4 mars 2024

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

It seems you Subscribed late October, then closed you store in beginning of December, before reopening in January and finally uninstalling on February.

In that period, you didn't cancel the subscription or made any request.

Please contact our customer service team for all the details.

17 mars 2024

billed me for inactive acount

Pet Stop
Lettland
Ungefär en månad användning av appen
DSers svarade 19 mars 2024

Hi there,

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

It seems you didn't cancel your subscription after the free trial on time, and only canceled it 3 weeks later.

We can help you to refund part of the subscription you didn't use. Please contact our customer service team.

23 mars 2024

Hi Please remove the billing from this App, I've uninstalled it. Doesn't work properly for me thank you. Have uninstalled the app some time ago, but the payments are continuing. thank you

Aspire
Nederländerna
22 dagar användning av appen
DSers svarade 25 mars 2024

Hello!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review.

It seems you have indeed successfully uninstalled the app on March 20, please note that due to Shopify billing system, it's possible to receive some due payment up to a month after uninstallation.

Please not that the

Redigerat 7 mars 2024

I am profoundly disappointed by the lack of professionalism exhibited by this app and site. Despite my earnest desire for a successful outcome, I find myself encountering serious issues without adequate customer support. Regrettably, I am compelled to express my dissatisfaction, as honesty necessitates it.

This app and site rank among the most disorganized and dysfunctional platforms I've ever encountered. None of the products I added to my store materialized, and the absence of reliable customer service exacerbates the frustration. The instructional videos are of poor quality, leading to further confusion. Navigating the platform feels like a chaotic maze, with constant redirects to AliExpress pages and a glaring lack of organization. Additionally, the exorbitant shipping charges on most items only add to the distress.

In its current state, the app and site are far from user-friendly, making the entire experience overwhelmingly burdensome. Moreover, the authenticity of most reviews appears questionable. While reluctant to leave a negative review, I feel obligated to convey the truth about my disappointing experience.

I AM UPDATING THIS REVIEW TO ASK YOU TO STOP CONTACTING ME WITH BOTS AND EMAILS THAT ARE USELESS! I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR APP!

7 Realms Bliss
25 dagar användning av appen
DSers svarade 5 mars 2024

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation?
Our team tried to contact you via email.

19 januari 2024

gostaria da atualização do app na minha loja. poderia me ajudar por favor?

RotaMundiStore
Irland

Thank you for your taking the time to leave us a rating.
Please note that the issue with Shopify is just temporary and will not affect the normal process of your store on Shopify or DSers.

We are working with their team to solve this and make sure it doesn't happen again.

27 december 2023

Terrible app. i've asked several times about who keeps changing these prices? you all said aliexpress. Well that's not true. It's DSer. Everyday it's atleast 99 products everyday you all are changing in your app. I get on here every day & compare your notifications to inventory or out of stock to aliexpress everyday. I took screenshots of products same price & not out of stock. It's DSer . Dser your inventory or stores take up til 24-30 days shipping. i have stores w/14 days on aliexpress shipping. also another store 5-7 days . I've been purchasing from them & clients. I don't like your store pinned to my shopify.. it's a problem. i have to go out of my way to send for help. i've changed the settings & still getting notifications of items out of stock & u all want us to pay for your mistakes.

HODOH CLOTHING UNLIMITED
Mer än ett år användning av appen
DSers svarade 3 januari 2024

Thank you so much for taking time to write this feedback to us.

Would you mind reaching out to us with more details about the situation? Any more light you could share on what happened and would help us to find the right solution moving forward.
It seems you may have misunderstood the way that our notification system work, along with why the prices may sometimes be different and we'd be happy ot share more lights on those points,

19 januari 2024

Este app está dentro da minha loja e está dizendo agora que é incompatível.

arcocasa
Brasilien

19 januari 2024

Dsers parece não ser um aplicsativo confiável, porque quase sempre dá problema na minha loja da Shopify.

Ecocriative