Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 13 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
8. helmikuu 2024

Duplify made copying our templates and content to another store extremely easy! We only needed to change some links in our content to be suitable for the new store. Duplify did the majority of the work. The cost are a very small investment to get a lot of work done and salary cost saved!

ECOstyle
Alankomaat
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
13. helmikuu 2024

Super simple transfer of content/data that is great if you're building out a new site on a different staging environment. Had one issue and customer service helped address it right away.

TayCo Brace
18 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
21. maaliskuu 2024

Dupify est tout simplement incroyable !
Cette application rend le transfert de boutiques Shopify d'une efficacité remarquable. Son interface simple et son processus optimisé permettent un transfert rapide et sans accroc. De plus, l'équipe de support réagit rapidement à toute demande d'aide, offrant ainsi une expérience client exceptionnelle. Si vous recherchez une solution fiable pour vos transferts Shopify.

NDG PARIS GLOBAL
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
11 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. tammikuu 2024

Great app! Helps me scale quickly and efficiently into new storefronts. Easy tool and support is great!

Obagi US B2B
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. tammikuu 2024

The app did exactly what we needed and was exactly as advertised. The service was outstanding as Myron responded immediately to my request. Five stars!

Linton Jewelry
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. huhtikuu 2024

Great app and very helpfull staff

France Chaussures
Ranska
8 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
2. joulukuu 2023

Amazing App. We use since 8 months and save us a lot of money. All is ok.

Bhakti Event
Saksa
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. helmikuu 2020

I used this app to duplicate my store a few days ago and it worked perfectly fine. Everything moved over. I am not sure why persons are having issues with this app‍♀️ i would recommend that you duplicate over night or outside working hours, depending on the size of your store it may take some time. Please follow the instructions and you will be fine!!

PorshLyfe
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
Presidio Creative vastasi 19. maaliskuu 2020

Thanks for writing this review, we're so happy to hear that!

6. maaliskuu 2019

I am a web developer. I have been using the app for the past few years and I love it! It has saved me so much time in terms of creating similar builds and not having to do everything one step at a time. Its quick and easy! The only thing I would change is the price to duplicate the stores a few years back it was $5.00 every duplicate now the price as doubled. Other than that no complaints. Love all the features and what it allows me to accomplish in a quarter of the time.

AutumnDup
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. helmikuu 2018

We used this app to transfer our store to a new Shop when we changed the name of our business along with overall structure. We could not be more pleased with how easy this app was to use at such an affordable price too! We had one minor issue with our theme icons after transfer. The team at Small Victories responded right away and immediately fixed the issue. Truly excellent customer service and an all around great app! I 100% recommend this app!

Shoppe Si