Dynamic Product Options , 352件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年12月14日

Most Dynamic Product Options application available. Out of the box it does more than any other application. Even more important, customer support is ready to make any application work with their product. Top notch application with all the help you need to get it perfectly running.

MiniNail
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年12月12日

I've been using this app for over two years now. While it does have a steep learning curve, the help section is very good to explain what the different things do. Once you get used to it, it works like a charm. I've only had a few issues, but the support team was quick to help. I can definitely recommend this app!

DYKCEN
デンマーク
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年12月14日

This app is amazing and a game changer. The customizability options are pretty steep and there is a learning curve for a first time user. Their help docs are decent, however there is a little to be desired for the logic they use to make things visible or hidden to your customers.

Their support helped define some issues that I had with theming and had assisted me in understanding the logic for something I wanted to do. But overall, great app that helped me save money by being an all in one app instead of me having to find 6 or 7 different paid apps that do the same thing under one umbrella. Roman was a huge help to me this week !

WesternFlatDeck
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年1月4日

Application très complète. J'ai testé plein de bundles avant celui-ci et aucun n'arrive à la cheville de ce qu'il propose. On peut ajouter autant de produits à nos template, choisir les quantités, les prix, permettre aux clients de saisir du texte et de télécharger des images, etc. Les possibilités sont infinies et le support est très réactif et comprends très rapidement notre besoin. Parfait, ça fait deux ans que je cherche une application qui propose toutes ces choses : je recommande vivement ! Si vous hésitez, ne cherchez plus, vous avez ici la solution la plus adaptée.

Avent Bébé
フランス
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年12月1日

This app is awesome. And the customer service is top notch.

Ace Garage Storage
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2023年12月12日

We are extremely impressed with the customization capabilities of Dynamic options. The ability to offer add-ons in such a streamlined and integrated fashion right on the product page is an extremely valuable addition to the overall shopping experience we are aiming to provide.

Condopreneur
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年11月13日

I recently integrated the 'Dynamic Product Options' plugin into my Shopify store, and the experience has been nothing short of fantastic. This plugin has truly elevated the customization game for my products, offering a dynamic and user-friendly interface that allows customers to tailor their purchases to perfection. The customer support is amazing!

Printmaniacs
オランダ
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年11月21日

Excellent support. Especially nice to have a support when dealing with complex options.

Wholesale Art & Picture Frames for Artists, Galleries, & Designers
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年10月30日

Dynamic Product Options is a game-changer for my business. We offer products with intricate customization, and this app has become an invaluable asset. Here's why it's a must-have for any business owner like me:

Unlimited Customization: We can create endless custom options, including conditional choices, color swatches, and image swatches. This flexibility is crucial for us.

Simplified Inventory: The app lets us effortlessly create configurable and bundle products with separate SKUs, streamlining our inventory management.

Custom Price Calculators: We can create complex price calculators with our own math formulas. This is a boon for businesses with unique pricing structures.

User-Friendly: The app's user interface is straightforward, no need for coding expertise.

Exceptional Support: Our products are highly complex, and no other app met our needs. Dynamic Product Options not only offered the tools but also helped us with special codes. Their support is prompt and genuinely helpful.

Seamless Integration: We could easily integrate it into our existing theme and page builder, maintaining a seamless shopping experience.

In conclusion, Dynamic Product Options is a lifeline for businesses like ours. It allows us to offer unmatched customization to our customers and boasts exceptional customer support. I wholeheartedly recommend it to fellow business owners aiming to excel in e-commerce. It's an app that has significantly contributed to our business's success.

Ladányi Bútorok
ハンガリー
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2023年11月1日

We had very specific, very detailed customization goals for our store. We were able to accomplish it all with this APP. What impressed me most was their customer support. If I submitted a ticket during business hours I had an answer within an hour. Every time, even on weekends. Simply amazing service. And I'll note again that these were very specific, very detailed questions concerning how we could further customize the APP to fit our specific needs using additional CSS and/or JS. In each case support staff either completed the customization work at no additional charge, or quoted an extremely reasonable price for the customization work. I really can't say enough about this APP. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Drapery Rods Direct