Dynamic Product Options , 350件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年7月29日

Great app and customer service! Options work perfectly and they provided code level support for custom requests. 10 out of 10 great app, works well for variants and comes with great services.

Direct School Uniforms
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年2月23日

This is the only product option app that I've tried that doesn't cause problems, and price changes without me changing anything in the app myself.

I tried a lot of product option apps trying to get anything to work consistently. This is also the only one that has allowed me to get even the most basic version of what I want, and the developer has gone above and beyond to help me with weird ideas that have exponentially gone beyond what I originally wanted.

I highly recommend giving it a try

Kingsidorak's Store
2024年2月13日

Tried many apps, but this is the one that does what it's supposed to do. At first it seems a bit complicated to set up, but the support is very helpful and responds quickly.

Rooftopshop
オランダ
2024年2月10日

This app has helped us to digitize manual processes. It is extremely powerful and customizable. The best thing: The team supported us during the whole integration and made individual wishes come true.

MR WIPE
ドイツ
2023年8月11日

Amazing app for any shopify merchants who want to have custom settings and the best outstanding customer support ever seen. We recommend using this app for your merchant needs

Solutions Aluminium - Rampes & Balcons en Verre 12mm
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年8月27日

Super nice support! Really helpful and knowledgeable. You can really create exactly what you need with this app. I would highly recommend it!

S.A Persienn & Markisservice AB
スウェーデン
アプリの使用期間:18日
2019年7月18日

First-rate Support, very prompt and efficient service. Great app, easy to use and I love the template option, it makes batch processing very simple. You have one very happy customer, keep up the great work.

Pleasure Dolls Australia
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2019年8月23日

I can't say enough about the apps capability but even more how helpful the customer services has been. Not being the must tech savvy individual, they've gone out of their way to make sure it meets my expectations and works properly. Highly recommend!

Surphis
アプリの使用期間:4年以上
2019年9月9日

Absolutely brilliant app , and even better customer service ! Roman went above and beyond to help with my issues and queries .
would definitely recommend this app for users who want ultimate customization in their stores !

Styling It Up
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:約4年
2020年1月3日

This App. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We have searched High and Low for something with the SKU capabilities with Options and finally found it. The support is PHENOMENAL and does not recommend you to outside support to get help and support is easy to find, you don't have to chase down an external website. Overall i LOVE LOVE LOVE this app and wish i would have found it 3 months ago would have saved me a lot of time money and sweat. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!

The Trailer Parts Outlet