Dynamic Product Options , 316件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2022年6月21日

We found this app to help with our very large collection of furniture. We loved it because you can do pricing with percentage upgrades. Makes it super easy to update. It has been a learning curve but support has been SOOO helpful! Super responsive and dove in to help. We could not be happier with this product!

Amish Tables
アプリの利用期間:11日
2022年6月16日

Amazing option app, very helpful customer service. This app has well performance and easy to use. HIGHLY recommend

Alluxe Car Mats
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
2022年6月16日

Great app, and quick support! I've tried quite a few other product options app, but this one is my favorite and the only one that offers the features that I'm looking for. 10/10

Medity Health
アプリの利用期間:約21時間
2022年6月7日

We have been using this app for about 2 months and we love it. Their customer support is amazing. It has enabled us to create customization options for our website. After researching many other "Product Options" apps, we found this Dynamic Product Options gave us the best possible variations to offer options to our customers for our customized products. Highly recommend this app.

smartblindshome
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:19日
2022年6月6日

The best app I've found for products with a lot of options and variants. It allowed us to streamline by hundreds of product pages and create a more intuitive shopping experience. Excellent service as well. When we switched to a new theme they made sure all the right typefaces were picked up for a seamless appearance.

November Bicycles
アプリの利用期間:6ヶ月
2022年6月1日

The best custom products app by far. I've tried them all and have DPO installed on 2 sites now. The customization options available to you with this app combined with first-class support, your only boundaries are your own imagination.

All Signs & Graphics Inc
アプリの利用期間:3ヶ月
2022年5月23日

Dynamic Product Options should be called Custom Options On Steroids. It's in a league of its own. Roman's customer service and problem solving is top-notch. A word of advice: Take the time to figure out all the features, and read the User Guide. Learning this plugin will unleash a monster. It's up to you how grand you want it to be.

WPFPrint
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2022年5月16日

There are not enough stars to rate this app. It's top in its class. My store requires a LOT of customisation and there isn't one thing this app has let me down on. I actually can't think of any way for them to improve. The support team is brilliant, nothing is too much trouble. Great job guys.

Sticky Print Pixels
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:4ヶ月
2022年5月11日

This is an outstanding app, does all that we need and much more. There is a steep learning curve (for me at least), and I certainly needed help in setting up the first product option. Help was fast and it looks great. After that it was much easier to create other product options using this template. There are many more features yet to explore... Don't doubt, just install...

FirePit.co.uk
イギリス
アプリの利用期間:1日
2022年4月28日

The app is very diverse in capability and works great! One of the best supports I have used in a while. You are never taken to a FAQ page or a bot, these people are the real deal. Relatively quick response times, and expert advice. And if the information happens to be over your head they can get your permission to go into your account and fix the issue themselves. Amazing service!

DiscountPC.com