Dynamic Product Options , 348件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2020年3月12日

This app is amazing. We can create many custom options to go beyond the 100 variants limit per product in Shopify.

Looking forward to find a more efficient way to read custom fields in the formula.

BenchMade Modern
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2019年8月16日

Really can't rate highly enough. We looked at several similar apps and none are even in the same league.

If you need product options there is no other app on Shopify that comes close. The complexity of options possible is huge - in fact from the first time I saw a demo on our store I knew it was the only one we could use.

Back this up with the support from Roman and the team there - you can't go wrong as they go 100% extra to make things work as needed.

Vesternet
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2020年2月5日

I used this app for advanced product options and they work great. Roman was also quick to respond to my questions. I would recommend this app.

Terra Woodcraft
カナダ
2020年10月27日

Really great app, Roman fixes everything for you. Would really recommend everyone this app. Tested more variant products app but wished i discovered Dynamic product options sooner.

VenderboschWoods
オランダ
2021年2月4日

I have used many products options Apps before as a developer, but this app is next Level and their support team has been amazing and they have helped me a lot and this app is already added in my list for the future stores, thanks a lot for you graete services and help

MyCartoonPants
モルドバ
2020年4月29日

100% 5 Stars Roman is a legend and has fixed every dumb problem instantly.
I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for product options.

Space Cables
編集日:2020年7月21日

I am very pleased to share my experience with anyone considering publishing and developing product options in their platform. Having been through a bad experience prior to using up to this app, here are my findings after weeks of testing of this app. This product= 10/10, the support= 10/10 & the customisation=10/10. All of the previous is managed and delivered by Roman who clearly gets a 30/30. I am a very fussy customer and he deserves every point! What a great app and service. Thank you.

TOPstring.co.uk
イギリス
2022年2月28日

The product is awesome and better than anything else we have tried, but that is not what this review is about.
The support is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. They answer questions just like any regular support team, but they even write code for making the perfect product presentation. They even altered the code of my shopify theme. I could not be more pleased and will find ways to use their other apps.

Organic Mountain Farms
2021年7月22日

Amazing customer support and the app works great. Exactly what I'm looking for. Roman is so quick to respond and answer all of my questions in a timely manner.

Alpaca Cables
2020年2月16日

Excellent app quality and support service. Roman is able to resolve our promotion issues within a short time and has helped us to set up what are required to get a complex promotion running by using this app. Indeed, if one is familiar with this app, this app can cover at least 3-4 other marketing/ promotion apps in the market, which saved us from a LOT of headache. For compatibility with theme, he always help us to resolve quickly and let us know what amendments he has made.

Highly recommended, and if possible we'd buy Roman a beer.

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store